Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

bauxite96

I have been having the same problem and i actually emailed spotify saying that i tried all the methods on the community but the reply seemed automated and referered me back to the forums. very disappointed and feel that im wasting my monthly subscription for a dismal service

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
I agree with you it's annoying... When I had my issues about syncing song.... I found out you can only download 3333 tracks.... So first I deleted the app and started again but after a while I ran into the same issue... Then I realised its my playlist which normally have 200-1000 songs which put me well above the 3333 limit...so try deleting the playlist or a number of albums and see what happens....

sk8er_nick02
3.5GB
Solution!

bry7
Casual Listener
My spotify is ok now i can listen to all my music again but thank you so much for the response. 👍🏻📻📻📻

keladakilla

unfortunatly I have the same problem, and I have 12GB of free space on my phone. I have deleted the app, restarted my phone, everything I can think of, but it doesn't work.

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
Have you downsized your downloaded music on Spotify, you have a limit of 3333 songs that can be listened offline... Once you go above this it will stop syncing. Check your playlist cause that where you have over 100 song in there, so I suggest remove some of those it might help. I have currently have 3100 songs on Spotify... So I am close to the buffer....

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
Do not understand 3.5gb?

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
Do not understand 3.5gb?

Catherine76
Casual Listener
I have little free space on my phone, but the spotify storage settings are set to store on my SD card (which has LOTS of free space). So it shouldn't matter how much space is available on my phone, right? It should still be working correctly.

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
That's true but how many songs do you have downloads? Spotify has a 3333 song limit per device only.... Delete some playlist and see what happens?
SUGGESTED POSTS