Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6s plus

Operating System 

iOS 13.2.3

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Just downloaded the app today, and all types of issues are apparent.  Main one is that when selecting individual tunes (not selecting Shuffle) a tune list with a pic of the album cover appears for each selection, along with a clock-like circle (like when downloading an app).  Once the bar goes around the circle (about 30 sec.) the music stops.  If I select Shuffle this doesn't happen, but I don't always want Shuffle. Another interesting issue is that I cannot fast forward/fast backward.  However, if I "share" my iphone with my computer and the computer starts to play the music, then I can fast forward/fast backward from my phone.  Strange.  Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I know more, because now I got an answer.
It was right what I said, so if you want to listen without shuffle you have to get premium.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have the same problem and I searched for answers for a long time. But I can't find an answer I'm sorry for can't helping you that much. 

But maybe that helps you are little:

somewhere I read that you only can turn off shuffle when you have premium. And we both haven't get premium yet, so... 

I wish you good luck for finding a better answer ( ;

Marked as solution

I know more, because now I got an answer.
It was right what I said, so if you want to listen without shuffle you have to get premium.

Hi Lilly14:  Mucho thanks for getting back with that info.  I did find one small workaround when listening to albums.  After clicking on "ShufflePlay" the time bar appears at the bottom of the screen.  Click on that and it expands so the album cover takes up most of the screen.  Touch and slide the picture of the album cover to the left and it moves to the next selection sometimes, but not always.  Sometimes I have made it through all the selections, and even could go backwards.  Other times after one of two slides a ad comes up for the premium upgrade.

Thanks again.

Suggested posts