Country

USA

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

iOS 12.1.2

Spotify app version

My Question or Issue:

On the Now Playing screen there is a stutter when I bring it up and it is very annoying. I’ve tried signing out and deleting the app twice and the bug is still there. I’ve asked some friends if they’re also experiencing this and it seems like it is just me ...

4 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I restarted it and uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still stutters. I’ve also cleared the ram on my iPhone and performed a reset on it. 

The Spotify version is: 8.4.85.963

my iOS version is 12.1.2

Hey @castaneda6367,

Could you please check if this is happening on your iPhone too because I think they might be related.

Please let me know 🙂

I checked it out but no, that's not my issue and I already tried deleting and reinstalling the app many times already. I've tried reseting the iPhone, wiping the cache on the iPhone, logging out of my account on spotify and still the issue is there. 

Suggested posts