Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync Required?

Sync Required?

So I've been using the app and everything was running fine but now some of my local files won't play. They have red exclamations next to them and when I click them it tells me a sync is required. I've did what tells me numerous times and they still won't play. I've also redownloaded the tracks and nothing changed. They didn't do this before and they run fine on my computer. Any suggestions?

4 Replies

Which songs is it in particular that you're having trouble with? I can give them a go myself and see where the problem is.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

They were actually a couple I mix tapes. They were chiddy bangs Swelly express and air swell. They're both just mp3s nothing special. I got them from the blog pretty much amazing.

Oh I see, they're not being synced from your computer to your device, is that right?

When you're syncing, are you definitely doing so by connecting to the same wifi with Spotify open in both places?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I'm having the same problem where a bunch of my local files will not sync and I get the red exclamation point on my ipod offline playlist next to those songs.

Suggested posts