Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing Not Working

Syncing Not Working

I am a premium member, and just got my wife the premium version as well. We both use Spotify with our iPhones; mine a 4s, hers a 4. As of late, when I move the 'Available Offline' slider to "Yes," instead of syncing, each track has a grey circle with an arrow, which turns into a red circle with an exclamation point. I can't sync any new tracks, so paying for premium is pointless. Anyone have any ideas?

I should note that I just purchased premium for my wife around Christmas, and after syncing about a hundred tracks, her playlists are all having the same problems.
4 Replies

hi,

im having the same problems as you and your wife. i would say if you or me got a solution he will say it to the other one.

i hope im first to help you

Sure thing, if I hear anything I'll post here. I'm hoping a spotify rep might see this and help us out!

It means you have too many tracks synced the max is 3333

I'm having this same problem as well, exept when I press available offline, nothing happens, nothing at all, I did all the right things, I connected to the same wifi as my computer, made sure I had enough space on my iPhone 4s, but no icons appeer next to the songs and nothing syncs to offline mode, what can I do to fix this? It's really annoying.

Suggested posts