Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Thanks for the iPad App!

Thanks for the iPad App!

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the iPad app release today! It was a long wait, but the app appears to be well done. Crossfade, nice layout, good color scheme, etc. Thanks, Spotify!
7 Replies

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you liked our little video too.

Airhorn Enthusiast

yes, thanks! 

but don't forget the iphone app still needs the cache problem fixing 🙂

or does this:   

• Fixed: Offline synced playlists can no longer be removed by the system.

mean its now fixed??! Smiley Surprised  looking forward to updating later Heart

iPad app released? Great! Can't wait to get home and update it and test it out. Hopefully it will work better than the iPhone app on the G1 iPad I have.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

"or does this:   

• Fixed: Offline synced playlists can no longer be removed by the system.

mean its now fixed??!   looking forward to updating later"

Not even close to being fixed, unfortunately.

The new iPad app actually removes any fixes that were previously in place (if you had iCloud backup disabled, installing the new iPad version of the app re-enables it, so that when you first open the app, you lose all of your synced playlists).

Add in the fact that there's no way to bulk sync playlists, and you have an awesome 1-2 punch of horribleness.

--
http://www.outsideroyalty.com

I think I'm more happy to see gapless on iOS, personally, but I will take a pretty new iPad app also 🙂  Thanks guys.

First of all, the iPad app works flawlessly! Absolutely fantastic! iPhone app used to crash from time to time etc, but now it works like a charm. Now I can keep the iPad sideways on its casing and still be able to use the spotify app itself. Great work. Haven't found anything misplaced yet. Better sound quality also was a great addition!

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts