Track name stuck

Solved!
Highlighted

Track name stuck

matbam

Hi,

Since the last 0.5.2.374..... update (i'm using Spotify on my 4S iPhone under 5.1.1 iOS), the track's name on the lock screen doesn't follow the playing - a bit annoying ;)

any ideas?

thanks ;)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Track name stuck

Alio8888
Casual Listener
I have the same problem on my iPod Touch 4G and my iPad 2. Before the last update I didn't have the problem.
24 Replies

bigdrop
Gig Goer
The same thing is happening to me on my iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1. Spotify please fix this. PLEASE!
Solution!

Alio8888
Casual Listener
I have the same problem on my iPod Touch 4G and my iPad 2. Before the last update I didn't have the problem.

bigdrop
Gig Goer

After 3 emails which Spotify patronized me and treated me like an idiot I decidedto cancel and go with Rhapsody.

danielthelion
Music Fan

I'm having the same issue. Same app version. iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1.

David
Spotify Legend

Hey!

I played around with this the other day and couldn't manage to replicate it. I'd recommend a clean installation - That might get these tracks showing up normally again. Although keep in mind that any offline playlists you have will need to be resynced afterwards. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

bigdrop
Gig Goer
David this how the problem is for me. Open the app and select an album. Play the album. When you get in to the fourth or fifth track the second or third track will be stuck IN THE LOCK SCREEN. If you unlock the screen everything is fine. Lock it again and the track showing in the lock screen will still be wrong. Reinstalling the app did not fix the problem. I never had this problem until the last update.

stealth210
Roadie

David,

This is definately a new problem. I am having the same issue, though I noticed through other means. In my car, I have a display that used to show the correct track title and time on the screen. Now, when my phone automatically locks while playing Spotify, the track title never updates even though the track changes several times. Also, the time never resets and just keeps counting up even though the track changes.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone -  Earlier this week an updated version of our iOS app was released (0.5.3). Please try heading over to the App Store to install that update if you haven't already. 

Let us know how that works for you--thanks.

Alio8888
Casual Listener
The Update didn't solve the problem :(
SUGGESTED POSTS