Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble syncing offline playlists

Solved!

Trouble syncing offline playlists

Alltough I have Spotify premium, my playlists will not sync to my iphone so they are available offline. I have tried to reinstall the app and logged off and on, but this has not worked.

I appreciate any tips!! 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, thanks for your reply! The problem is now solved - it appeared that the storage capacity on my iPhone was full. I deleted some tracks and photos, and now all my playlists are synced. Thanks anyway! 🙂 br, Stine

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you describe the behaviour you are getting? 

Do any tracks sync, do you get any error messages?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hi, thanks for your reply! The problem is now solved - it appeared that the storage capacity on my iPhone was full. I deleted some tracks and photos, and now all my playlists are synced. Thanks anyway! 🙂 br, Stine

Hi.

I've got a similar problem only it's not a storage issue. (I still got 400M)

When I'm syncing my offline playlist on my iPhone, at one point it stops and it won't finish the syncing.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice.

Can anybody help ?

Hi. 400MB may not be enough, depending on the size of your playlist. Can you try freeing up some space temporarily and see if it works?

Thanks for your response.

When the problem started I had 250MB storage. So I thought it might be the problem and I freed up some space. But not another single song loaded...

Even 400MB might be tight, since iOS will never let you really use up all available space. In general I would recommend you have at least 500MB - 1GB of free space before trying to sync. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts