Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two issues in the latest update.

Two issues in the latest update.

Since I updated my spotify app I've had two major issues and I can't seem to find a solution on my own.
Any track I play stops after about 1:30 minutes. The second-counter keeps ticking away but the sound stops.
And my playlists have seemingly vanished, I can't find them through "my music", although searhing for them still work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and please let me know if you require any further information!
Ps. Other streaming services (youtube, soundcloud and podcaster) still work, so it's not a connection issue!
2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

What generation device, OS and Spotify version is this?

Try reinstalling the app completely.

How much space do you have left on your device? Does syncing the tracks to your device stop the issue from occuring?

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you for the fast response!

Updating my iOS brought my playlists back. Music still stops after 1.5 minutes though.

I have an iPhone 5, now with the newest version. Freshly re-installed spotify app.

It's the same on both synched and streamed tracks and I have plenty (about 5gb) of free space.

Suggested posts