Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Uncluttering Playlist Section

Solved!

Uncluttering Playlist Section

Like many I have too many playlists. I don't want to delete any of them, but is there a way to hide them from your playlist section? And I don't mean the "Make Playlist Secret" option, I mean hiding it from your actual library so you don't have to painstakingly sift through the endless playlists. It would be very helpful for people who make playlists to show what we were listening to at a certain time so we can look back on different times of our lives. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @simonplant15

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Currently it's not possible to hide playlists from Your Library, but you can create a folder for playlists that you don't listen to at the moment, so they're all in one place. 

If you're interested in the hiding feature, I'd recommend submitting your post as an Idea in the Idea Exchange part of the Community. 

For more details on how to do it, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @simonplant15

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Currently it's not possible to hide playlists from Your Library, but you can create a folder for playlists that you don't listen to at the moment, so they're all in one place. 

If you're interested in the hiding feature, I'd recommend submitting your post as an Idea in the Idea Exchange part of the Community. 

For more details on how to do it, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Hi @simonplant15

You're welcome and thanks for confirming!

I'm glad it helped. 

Have a nice day 🙂 

Suggested posts