Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Up next button gone?!

Solved!

Up next button gone?!

lol i just want to rearrange the order of the songs i queued as "up next" but the button doesnt show up anymore. this started happening to me on and off after one of the most recent updates, and someone told me it might be because i added songs from my daily mix as "up next". but even after skipping to songs from other sources (such as featured playlists) and seeing the top of the screen change to "playing from Up Next", the button was still missing.

any solutions?!

195eac1b61ef9bc22aaa5146819ac317.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You're still playing from the same queue, can you try playing from a playlist instead of just adding to the queue?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @missjulia1207, are you able to try closing the app out completely from the app switcher, then after opening it again, try playing a normal playlist instead of Daily Mix? See if the play queue button shows up then.

If it doesn't, can you please send through another screenshot?

It is expected that if you are playing from Daily Mix, the play queue doesn't appear. But it definitely shouldn't happen when playing from a playlist.

doing that brings up the same song every time i close out the app (which is tongue tied) and it shows up with random play points (like 2:15 one time, or 0:45 another time). i also think that when i close out the app and reopen, it brings up tongue tied from daily mix

That definitely doesn't sound right. Are you double clicking the home button and swiping up on the Spotify app to close out permanently?

If you try and play another song from another view, it definitely should be clearing the current play queue.

just opened spotify - tongue tied was there at the :21 mark. note how the top says "playing from daily mix". no queue list button.

skipped to the next song (beatles) - note how the how the top says "playing from up next". still no queue list button.

quit out the of the app by double clicking and swiping up to close all my apps (as i usually do) and reopened. "tongue tied" again at the :16 mark. note how the top says "playing from daily mix". still no queue list button 😞
IMG_9474.PNG
IMG_9475.PNG
IMG_9476.PNG
Marked as solution

You're still playing from the same queue, can you try playing from a playlist instead of just adding to the queue?

YAAAAS THAT HELPED THANK YOU

PRAISE LORDE

Glad you sorted it! Let us know if you have any further issues.

Suggested posts