Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View queue on iPhone

Solved!

View queue on iPhone

Hi there,

I am looking for the songs, i have listened to yesterday evening. But i cant find the option to see my queue. How does it work?

I found this here in the forum - http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/View-queue-on-iPhone/idi-p/85581- but that doesnt help me.

Thanks for your help.

M.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

This is already implemented since 2014-08-07 🙂 if you want to see your play queue please click on a song so that you can see the album cover art (now you probably can't see any album cover because its a little bit buggy :D). 

If you are now in the screen where you can see the BIG play button you are right and now you click the three stripes in the right upper corner (it's displayed on the right side of your playlist name)

If this doesn't help you please answer so i will make screenshots in 8 hours.. im currently at work and my work is not spotify 😄

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

This is already implemented since 2014-08-07 🙂 if you want to see your play queue please click on a song so that you can see the album cover art (now you probably can't see any album cover because its a little bit buggy :D). 

If you are now in the screen where you can see the BIG play button you are right and now you click the three stripes in the right upper corner (it's displayed on the right side of your playlist name)

If this doesn't help you please answer so i will make screenshots in 8 hours.. im currently at work and my work is not spotify 😄

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Thanks Amarro,

i just tried that - but it shows me songs coming up - for example in the album the song is from i am listing right now - i dont see the songs, i have listened to in the past here. The screen is called the "waiting queue"...

I listend to spotify yesterday evening, than the battery was empty, since the restart this morning i  am looking for the songs from yesterday, as i found some really nice ones...

any idea?

Cheers,

Marc

Hello @mrcue

There is no current way to view your history on the iOS app but there is an idea about this on the Ideas exchange, you can add your kudos here 🙂  The play queue on iOS is currently only showing the songs coming up, and once they play they generally do not show up in that list after that (unless you are repeating the song). Hopefully this feature will be added soon! You can however scrobble tracks to Last.fm and view your history that way, this would save every song you listen to, unless you turn "Private Session" on. You would need to create a Last.fm account here, and the enable the feature by going to Settings->Social->Toggle Scrobble on, and enter your account details 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Oh im really sorry that i answered completely wrong :D. Won't happen again. Actually you can only use Last.fm like Josh already mentioned (Thank you @Josh ).

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

New to Spotify on iOS and I couldn't find the play queue anywhere. Found this on the forums.....but alas, that button at the upper right hand of the screen just isn't there. I've included a screenshot so someone can tell me if I'm totally missing something?

Thanks for the help.
image.jpg

@Dreamweaver2187 

The queue has not been added to the iPad app yet. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks. Both for answering my question and making my day by highlighting yet another thing Android is better for than Apple!

The iPad app just recently got a refresh to match the design of the iPhone app. The developers want to keep both the iPad and iPhone app in sync with the same features going forward. I'm sure it won't be too long before the iPad app gets the ability to see the queue. You can still queue tracks right now, even though you can't view the queue.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I hope developers will add show and edit queue feature to iOS apps.

That explanation of where to find the queue was perfect! BUT, i have a new question for you ... how do I refresh that list in the queue called "UP NEXT ON SHUFFLE?"

The next song in that list is not played next. Someone said to refresh, but I tried everything and still nothing refreshes and the next does not play next.

Hope you can answer this as well as you answered the other guy!

uh, this is ridiculously **bleep**ed. i don't understand any of the answers i've pulled up all morning.

Suggested posts