Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't Load Anything

Solved!

Won't Load Anything

My iphone app will open, but it won't load anything (playlists, radio stations, any music, anything).  When I search for a band it just say "an error occured", and when I look  go into the discover area, it loads those playlists, but not the music itself.  It works fine on my ipad app as well as my computer.  I followed troubleshooting suggestions, and event deleted and reinstalled, and still nothing is happening.  Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried restarting your device by holding the home and lock buttons together until the apple logo appears on screen?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Have you tried restarting your device by holding the home and lock buttons together until the apple logo appears on screen?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That did nothing for me, neither did reinstalling the app, or changing the log in.  The only playlist that syncs in my starred playlist.  I was using this fine until this morning.  I have an Iphone 5s running latest firmware and latest version of spotify.

Thanks

Exact same problem. Started about two days ago (2/22/14).

Finally got it to work.  I logged all other IOS devices out of my itunes account (I had an old phone 4S my kids used) then rebooted my iphone 5S.  That finally resolved the issue though I had already reisntalled Spotify so not sure any of it was a solution or just luck.

Suggested posts