Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS / Desktop syncing

Solved!

iOS / Desktop syncing

I have several playlists marked for offline mode in my desktop app. In an older version of the spotify iOS app, I used to be able to open it and while on the same wifi network, the offiline mode playlists would update on my phone.  This isn't working now.  Do I have to mark the playlists as available offline manually on both the desktop and the phone? Shouldn't they sync so all available offline playlists are the same across devices? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You will have to manually mark the playlists to sync in the iOS app. They don't automatically sync.

In an older version of the desktop app there was an option to automatically sync all playlists in the "devices" section,

The devices section will be coming back in a future update, so there is a possibility that you'll be able to do this again in the future. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

You will have to manually mark the playlists to sync in the iOS app. They don't automatically sync.

In an older version of the desktop app there was an option to automatically sync all playlists in the "devices" section,

The devices section will be coming back in a future update, so there is a possibility that you'll be able to do this again in the future. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

ah. annoying. thanks for the quick reply.

+1 for that feature coming back.

You're welcome

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts