Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Discover] Notification on Albums from Artists you follow

[iOS][Discover] Notification on Albums from Artists you follow

Why isn't this standard out of the box? 🙂

Idea is that everytime an Artist that you follow makes a new EP/Album or so then you get notified? I follow a lot of artists and it's not always easy to keep of with them releasing a new album, so if would be great if you would get notifed on this.

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We moved your post to a relevant Help board where it fits better.

You can find new releases by the artists you follow in the What's New feed, which you can access by tapping the bell icon in the upper right corner of the Home screen in the mobile app.

Additionally, you can receive notifications about new releases by enabling the notifications in the settings menu of the app. You can find more info in this article.

Hope this info is useful. If you have questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Dear Eni,

That's from a UX point of view a very hidden option. I looked in the bell and yes true I could find a lot of the artists new albums that was just released. But a Notification would be a better solution.

I have accepted all push notification, and also in the notification in Settings on iPhone but I do not receive anything :S

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

That does seem odd. In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We also suggest that you make sure there's no pending OS updates on your device.

Let us know how everything goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts