Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Playlists] editing playlists

[iOS][Playlists] editing playlists

i’ve been having issues with my spotify, more specifically editing/viewing my spotify playlists, and was directed here after having help from customer service. i cant, and haven’t been able to , see which songs i have in any playlist, whether it be mine of anyone else’s. i’ve been told that this a temporary feature that developers are testing out - my idea is that i don’t think this should be a permanent thing, at all. not only would you lose small little me as a user of your app, but i am sure you would lose thousands of others. this is completely the wrong move. not to mention i didn’t agree to have this tested on me like this - i had no idea why my playlists were ‘playing up’ but it turns out it’s just a test. please do get this fixed asap, it makes using the app and making playlists using said app really frustrating and overall unenjoyable.

1 Reply

Hey there @maizie06,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from Ideas to the help boards as its content fits better here. 

Would you mind confirming if you have a Premium subscription or if you have a free account?

It would also be helpful to have some screenshots where we can take a better look at what you're seeing from your end. You can attach them to your next response by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts