Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Social] Some messaging issues on both PC and iOS

[iOS][Social] Some messaging issues on both PC and iOS

I realize that these have probably already been requested at some point, but they are really pretty big issues that should be corrected.

PC: When contributing to an ongoing message conversation / music sharing within Spotify that I have with a follower and Facebook friend, the bottom of the text area within the Spotify desktop app is not visible, which makes it impossible to see what I'm typing past 2 lines of text. It's covered by the bar at the bottom that controls playback and volume. There doesn't appear to be any way to change the view so the entire text area is visible.

iOS: Please have messages sync with the desktop version. Shared tracks are always showing that I did not listen to them in the iOS app, when I in fact did listen to them in the desktop version.

Please let us reply to messages in the iOS app. I can't even imagine why this was not included already?

Also message related: Can we please be able to share music with mutual followers who have not connected to Facebook? 

Finally, message / share notifications on iOS need to be fixed. I have only gotten 1 notification of a music share out of nearly 100. All notification settings are on.

Thank you for your consideration.

0 Replies

Suggested posts