Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Swipe to Queue a Track Freezes

[iOS] Swipe to Queue a Track Freezes

Plan: Premium

Device: iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System: iOS 13.4.1

My Question or Issue: 

For a few weeks I have noticed an issue with the swipe right to queue feature. The button will occasionally freeze in the middle of the screen (see screenshots below). I have refrained from posting because every time I've noticed the issue there has been an app update but for the last 3 app releases the issue has persisted. Sometimes exiting the app fixes the issue but other times I just have to use the "..." button to queue. Anyone else seeing this issue?

First slider freezes in the middleFirst slider freezes in the middle  I can swipe it along a little more but not enough to queue the songI can swipe it along a little more but not enough to queue the song

Other examples:

99236812_642674773129797_5819673994520952832_n.png100055398_860948944369978_3496702574126432256_n.png

1 Reply

Hey there @sarahmurr101!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

You can start off by trying a clean reinstall of the app to make sure you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If that doesn't solve the issue, could you let us know if you experience this on 3/4G, Wi-Fi or both? 

If a family member has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts