Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Your Library] Spotify adding unwanted/unsolicited songs to my liked songs list

Solved!

[iOS][Your Library] Spotify adding unwanted/unsolicited songs to my liked songs list

Hello,

Spotify seems to be adding songs to my liked songs list that I did not "like" or even listen to. The glitch seems to be going on for about 2 weeks now? And Spotify is adding between 50 and 100 songs a day - mostly from artists I don't even have other songs from in my liked songs. Please check my account out and make it stop!

No one else is using my account. And this is not a curated or self-made playlist.

Thanks so much!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you notice unexpected activity on your accounts like you described, we'd recommend following the steps provided in this support site article, including reaching out to us.

This way, a member of our support teams can take a look behind the scenes for you.

Further, we'd recommend removing any third-party apps linked with your account that you don't recognize listed by following the steps here.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Same thing happened to my girlfriend.  What’s going on?  

Same here. My account picture was also changed so it’s likely the account has been hacked

Hi @Spotify. Still waiting for a reply here. Thanks!

Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you notice unexpected activity on your accounts like you described, we'd recommend following the steps provided in this support site article, including reaching out to us.

This way, a member of our support teams can take a look behind the scenes for you.

Further, we'd recommend removing any third-party apps linked with your account that you don't recognize listed by following the steps here.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts