Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS app crashing

iOS app crashing

Hi there<br><br>I'm using an iPhone 4s with iOS 7.1.2. I have downloaded the app and it crashes after I try and log in.<br><br>I have turned the phone off and on. Deleted the app restarted the phone and tried installing again. Nothing works. (Clean installation etc every time) <br><br>I used an iPhone 5s and no problems with the app. <br><br>It seems to be a problem with iPhone 4s and also with my iPad 3rd gen. <br><br>Let me know what I should do! <br><br>Thanks!
3 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Going to pop this over into the iOS section as you are more likely to get support there.

Do you have a lot of playlists?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@red13matt Is it still happening on your end?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts