Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 4 iOS (latest version) + Spotify latest version

Solved!

iPhone 4 iOS (latest version) + Spotify latest version

Hi,

The last update of Spotify for iOS created some issues with the lock screen buttons.

I can change the level of the volume etc, but I cannot pause a song or switch to the previous/next one.

Controls works fine in the app itself (not in lock screen) and using the iPhone headphone buttons works as well when changing a song.

So there seems to be some issues with the touch on the lock screen (maybe it's been modified for the larger iPhone 5 so that the touch area is moved?)

Just wanted to let you know. I guess there will be an update correcting this issue as it did work before the latest update of Spotify.

Screenshot to show you what I mean (screen is locked, cannot use the yellow colored buttons):

spotify_ios_lockscreen.PNG

Thanks!

Kind regards,

K. Torvanger

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Does this issue go away if you give your phone a reboot by holding down the home and lock buttons for 10 seconds until the apple logo appears on the screen and then try again? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Does this issue go away if you give your phone a reboot by holding down the home and lock buttons for 10 seconds until the apple logo appears on the screen and then try again? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Why didn't I think of that? 🙂

Works like a charm now! Thank you very much Peter!

Suggested posts