Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 6 and bluetooth connection

iPhone 6 and bluetooth connection

Hey guys, I recently purchased a new car "Nissan Patrol 2014". When I connect my iPhone 6 with the car's bluetooth it works well. Sound is fine, quality is fine, and the data on the car screen gets updated (Artist name, album, track name). However, after awhile (Can range from 10-25 mins) the song audio completely stops but on the car screen it shows the song is still playing, and in order for me to fix this I need to reconnect my phone to the car's bluetooth 2-3 times and sometimes it stutters (audio keeps pausing and playing) and for me to fix that I need to unpair my phone and restart my phone then pair it again with the car.

Extra info that could be helpful, these scenarios did happen to me :

Scenario 1 : im playing a song, song is now at 1:33 with working audio etc, suddenly song jumps to 3:43 and audio stops.

Scenario 2 : After audio stops and I need to reconnect my phone to the bluetooth, sometimes the phone gets connected but the audio keeps stuttering as in pausing and playing really fast and to fix this I usually have to unpair my phone from the car, restart my phone, repair everything again and you can see how this process can be annoying.

2 Replies

This is also related to my first scenario, and I think this is the main issue why the audio stops suddenly;

Song "A" plays normally however the data screen on my car shows that im playing Song "B" and I keep playing songs without the data screen changing till suddenly it changes to the song im currently playing (as in title, artist name) and the audio stops.

So I think the issue has something to do with the data screen updating or something close, Im not sure though.

Thank you guys once again.

bump

Suggested posts