Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone connection issues

Solved!

iPhone connection issues

After the last Spotify update (I think Tuesday of this week) my iPhone no longer shows up under the 'Devices' section. I tried it via Wifi, as well as connecting it with the iPhone cable, but it's still not showing. I removed and re-installed the apps on both my iPhone as well as my desktop, yet it still doesn't do anything. I was able to connect perfectly fine last week, and nothing with my wireless connection has changed since then. The only thing I can point to is the update I installed for Spotify. Can anybody help me out?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried restarting both of your devices? On iPhone, press and hold the home and lock buttons until the Apple logo appears on screen then try again?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I restarted both devices as well as the modem. Looks lke it fixed it. Thanks for the help

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Have you tried restarting both of your devices? On iPhone, press and hold the home and lock buttons until the Apple logo appears on screen then try again?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

I restarted both devices as well as the modem. Looks lke it fixed it. Thanks for the help

Suggested posts