iPhone screen locking while playing and connected to charger

Solved!

Re: iPhone screen locking while playing and connected to charger

see_k
Regular

Yet another change that customers are against. This was a simple function that actually made the app a lot more practical. There is aboslutely no benefit from changing this feature. If this was changed to an option users could choose for themselves it would be understandable but to remove it completely is ruining the use of the app.

see_k
Regular

I have posted this in the new ideas section if anyone wants to vote to get this back

Bring back no autolock feature

Jmac31
Casual Listener

@see_k wrote:

I have posted this in the new ideas section if anyone wants to vote to get this back

Bring back no autolock feature

The irony of having to post in the ‘new ideas’ section is incredible. 

Is there a ‘things Spotify f&$@ed up and won’t fix’ section?

Music stops when I open a game!

alondra223489
Visitor

I put on my favorite songs to listen while I play roblox but Spotify stops!!!! WHY!?!?!?

robyseb
Casual Listener

i do not accept the solution it is wrong

Dmeech
Regular

This is obscene. I posted a suggestion with Spotify CEOs email address (which is public information and easily searchable on Google) suggesting users reach out to him in the hopes of escalating this bug (which puts users, specifically drivers using the Spotify app) in danger, and Katerina took it down, citing I was in violation of Spotify policies, specifically “harassment” of Spotify employees. 

I would hope that a CEO of a $27B corporation would be keen to hear user feedback, especially as it relates to the safety of its users and the way they are operating the app.....

Thejuice
Casual Listener

Does anyone know if apple music does this?

Dmeech
Regular

Last I’ve seen, Apple Music does not do this and screen stays on while charging.

Brendan66
Regular

I got a free 30 day trial of Apple Music on Groupon.  I'll test it out for 30 days.  Hopefully, Spotify fixes this issue, I've been a premium subscriber since 2013.

Kingbee777
Visitor

I ride my Harley Davidson and it’s such a pain in the **bleep** now!!! I can’t  quickly get to Spotify. My iPhone XR asks for my face recognition which I then have to wait for it to fail because I have a helmet on!!!   Then I have to manually input my code with my gloves on. This has been such a stupid unnecessary update. 

SUGGESTED POSTS