Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone won't recognize Premium subscription

Solved!

iPhone won't recognize Premium subscription

I have deleted and reinstalled app several times. I have deleted Facebook app. I have cleared all history in my Safari. I have turned off phone several times. I have verified that payment went through. I still can't access my playlists and my account is still not being recognized as premium. Please take at look at my account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah that would make sense why its not working! No worries, if you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they should be able to get that swapped over for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Does your account say you are on Spotify premium in your subscription status on your online overview

Peter

Peter

Yes it does. I must have renewed incorrectly. Can i fix this somehow?

If it does say premium then you should be good to go. Sometimes it can take a while for your subscription to appear on all of your devices. Are you still having issues? 

Peter

Peter

Peter. I have to correct my prior post. I have apparently signed up for unlimited, when I really wanted to renew my premium subscription. I would like to get back to the premium subscription, but I used a gift card and am not sure how to proceed.
Marked as solution

Ah that would make sense why its not working! No worries, if you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they should be able to get that swapped over for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Haha! I guess that would explain it! Thank you so much for your help. I have never been good with "details"!

Suggested posts