Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iphone app not working

iphone app not working

the spotify app recently stoped working. It just shows a black menubar and a white screen with no text at all. After a few seconds it jeust closes. I can't find any crash reports.

I tried to uninstall and new installation, it's still the same.

I have a premium account, which works perfectly fine with the desktop version. My iPad also seems to be working just fine.

iPhone 4, iOs 6.1

2 Replies

I have an iphone 5, and the latest but one version of the desktop application. Desk-top is fine, mobile app no longer syncs off-line playlists, it's not just slow as others have complained about, it actually wont sync at all. the service from the mobile app also drops out mid song. I am running spotify premium and super fast broadband...i have tried removing lots of my off-line playlists but has had made no change.

@wu_trax wrote:

the spotify app recently stoped working. It just shows a black menubar and a white screen with no text at all. After a few seconds it jeust closes. I can't find any crash reports.

I tried to uninstall and new installation, it's still the same.

I have a premium account, which works perfectly fine with the desktop version. My iPad also seems to be working just fine.

iPhone 4, iOs 6.1

very frustrating.

Suggested posts