Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new running feature not showing up

Solved!

new running feature not showing up

Hi. I recently updated my spotify app in order to take advantage of the new update, specifically the running feature. However, I am not seeing the new updates. I even deleted and reinstalled the app. I am in the US, and I believe this feature was rolled out yesterday? Shouldn't I be able to view this by now?

58 Replies

Thanks for the update, but I've tried re-installing five or six times, in various ways, but nothing has been successful 😞

hi Jordi thanks for the reply but i already did that and the login and logut thing. i guess we have no choice but to wait hopefully soon will get this feature already ( before apple music launch lol)

@drjun71  You're right about the Apple music thing. It seems they've got about 7 more days to get their act together...

WOW, I created a free account, logged in with it, and I had the running feature. Then, I logged out and logged in with my premium account.... no running feature. WTF Spotify!?

if that is the case that would suggest that they are preselecting accounts that would have the feature. obviously there is nothing wrong with your device.

I don't have it on my premium account too. Guess I won't be renewing my subscription come Tuesday. 

Apple Music is sounding so much better at the moment.

Marked as solution

New version of Spotify out, 3.4.0, and I'm happy to say that I now have the running feature with my premium account! Check it out...

Spotify finally gets it together, the day before Apple Music is released, of course...

Still don't have it on mine. At this point I don't really care anymore.

Marked as solution

I finally got it after this update, but I had to shut down Spotify and restart it before it showed up.

yup got mine too. but you have to log out and sign in before it appears. cant wait to try this

I haven't seen "shows" on my Spotify. I have an iPhone 6. My boyfriend has an iPhone 5, and he got the "Shows" option a while ago. What's going on???

Yeah, about that...
Marked as solution

I only got this app because a colleague showed me how the running feature works (theoretically awesome), but after logging out, then logging in, and when that didn't work, uninstalling, and reinstalling...still no changes. I have an android (ver. 5), and the app requires 4.3 if i read the requirements correctly. What's going on?!

PS. I realize this is an iOS thread...but I can't find an android thread, and the requirements do say that running is available for android users

running.PNG

Found it. Don't know if I can take the initial post offline.

I had this feature until a couple weeks ago, but it has since disappeared. That is, it doesn't show up in my main menu on iOS. My app is updated and I have a premium account. Any ideas? I was pretty excited to start using this feaure...

Marked as solution

I just found a threat saying it's been moved.. You can find it under Browse > Genres & Moods 🙂

Suggested posts