Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Capacidad

Tengo cuenta Premium pero me aparece que mi cuenta esta llena y que no puedo almacenar más musica, me podrían decir a que se debe eso? qué no es selección ilimitada?

Screenshot_2015-12-07-12-59-15.png
  • Tengo cuenta Premium pero me aparece que mi cuenta esta llena y que no puedo almacenar más musica, me podrían decir a que se debe eso? qué no es selección ilimitada?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing on iPhone 5

Can any one help with the following. I am a spotify premium user on Mac and iPhone. Yesterday, I began suddenly having problems with Spotify on the iPhone. It just cuts out/crashes after a few seconds, I need to restart the app, and it cuts out again...

• Casual Listener
  • Can any one help with the following. I am a spotify premium user on Mac and iPhone. Yesterday, I began suddenly having problems with Spotify on the iPhone. It just cuts out/crashes after a few second...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect to control Mac playback from iPhone

I can't use Spotify Connect from my iPhone to control music playing on my Mac. On the icon of Spotify Connect it says though that "with Spotify Connect you can play and control Sptify in all your devices" and there's a computer on the image, so I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't use Spotify Connect from my iPhone to control music playing on my Mac. On the icon of Spotify Connect it says though that "with Spotify Connect you can play and control Sptify in all your dev...
  • shanmf-us
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

Everything in "My Music" is gone after a trip to overseas

Hey everybody, I'm from Germany and I was for a couple of weeks in South Africa. At the Hotel I used to listen to Spotify. After two weeks there was an Error-Message on my iPhone which says - I can only listen for two weeks.Now I'm back in Germany an...

• Hey everybody, I'm from Germany and I was for a couple of weeks in South Africa. At the Hotel I used to listen to Spotify. After two weeks there was an Error-Message on my iPhone which says - I can o...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with syncing to my phone

So it seems that to download "local file" songs off of your computer to your phone there was a devices tab and you just had to plug your phone to your computer. I put the local file in a playlist on my computer and on my phone it is greyed out. My pr...

• So it seems that to download "local file" songs off of your computer to your phone there was a devices tab and you just had to plug your phone to your computer. I put the local file in a playlist on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only hear sound when keep pressing the title of the song

Hi I have a strange issue with the ipad app. If I press a song it seems to play but without any sound but if I keep pressing the song I can hear the sound until I take the finger off. Other apps are fine and I can hear the sound so it seems it must b...

• Hi   I have a strange issue with the ipad app. If I press a song it seems to play but without any sound but if I keep pressing the song I can hear the sound until I take the finger off. Other ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium-Status with iOS 9

I have a Premium Account since one year and it still working at my MacBook OS X 10.10.5. But when I login in the Spotify App on my iPhone, I am a still Free User??? I had already uninstalled it and did logout/login. Nothing changed. Have anybody a ni...

• I have a Premium Account since one year and it still working at my MacBook OS X 10.10.5.   But when I login in the Spotify App on my iPhone, I am a still Free User???   I had alrea...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problemas while connecting to car audio system

I have problems with my iphone 5 (updated) while connecting to USB port , Spotify runs "plays the songs" but the sound does not comes out. My husbands iphone 6 plus works fine but no with mine, could somebody help me!? I'm desperate! thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I have problems with my iphone 5 (updated) while connecting to USB port , Spotify runs "plays the songs" but the sound does not comes out. My husbands iphone 6 plus works fine but no w...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved Artists and Songs aren't in my iPhone.

Hi,I saved and followed a bunch of songs and artists on my computer but when I opened spotify on my phone there was nothing saved.Do I have to do it all over on my phone? Or is it some way to sync "my music" in my computer to my music in my phone?Hel...

• Hi, I saved and followed a bunch of songs and artists on my computer but when I opened spotify on my phone there was nothing saved. Do I have to do it all over on my phone? Or is it some way to syn...
  • Lucdedj
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shows-Now feature still not showing

I heard this was released in May, but I dont have the shows (podcast) and now options? Im running iphone 6s, up to date software. When will I get this feature that's advertised as a premium subscriber?

• Casual Listener
  • I heard this was released in May, but I dont have the shows (podcast) and now options? Im running iphone 6s, up to date software. When will I get this feature that's advertised as a premium subscribe...
  • markmacfan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync my local files to iphone 6 plus

HelloI can't find anywhere where i can synd my phone to Spotify, on the computer i have local files but it is not in my phone, please help cause i can't use them in offline mode on the phone

• Regular
  • Hello I can't find anywhere where i can synd my phone to Spotify, on the computer i have local files but it is not in my phone, please help cause i can't use them in offline mode on the phone
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting notifications

Hi. I do not appear to be getting notifications for playlists on SPotify on my macbook (I only get notifications for new albums) or on my phone or via email. In my spotify notification settings on the website, my settings all of the options for notif...

• Hi. I do not appear to be getting notifications for playlists on SPotify on my macbook (I only get notifications for new albums) or on my phone or via email. In my spotify notification settings on th...
  • AFX1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Syncing with Ipod Shuffle.

I just bought a couple of shuffles today with intentions of syncing them with my spotify account. After trying for a few hours I started to research the topic and apparently it is not possible. I pay $120.00 a year for this service and I can't use it...

• I just bought a couple of shuffles today with intentions of syncing them with my spotify account. After trying for a few hours I started to research the topic and apparently it is not possible. I pay...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students or signing for longer periods (eg. 1 year).

Dear Spotify, I signed up for spotify with the student discount for $4.99 a month but my payment details say I am being charged $9.99 a month. Please address this would be greatly appreciated, those $5 a month mean a lot to a college student haha. Th...

• Dear Spotify,   I signed up for spotify with the student discount for $4.99 a month but my payment details say I am being charged $9.99 a month. Please address this would be greatly appreciate...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone 6 looks different

Hey y'all I dunno whats wrong with my Spotify App but it looks like it's on an Android Phone.The app looks so fresh and much better with the concert crowd on the menu if y'all know what I mean.Mine is just completely black and seems like I'm using an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey y'all   I dunno whats wrong with my Spotify App but it looks like it's on an Android Phone. The app looks so fresh and much better with the concert crowd on the menu if y'all know what I ...
  • justandyyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Carplay crashing when navigating down sub-folders

I recently got a Carplay head unit and have been using Spotify. I soon found a bug: Steps:1. Open Spotify (latest version) in Carplay2. Navigate to My Music > Playlists3. Go down a few subfolders Results: crash, Spotify quits and goes out to head uni...

• Gig Goer
  • I recently got a Carplay head unit and have been using Spotify.  I soon found a bug:   Steps: 1. Open Spotify (latest version) in Carplay 2. Navigate to My Music > Playlists 3. Go d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify UI

I was using spotify with another account it was working perfect, with another user interface which never crashed. Then i had to change my account for some facebook connect issues, i bought premium on new account then i logged in spotify ios app (I am...

• Regular
  • I was using spotify with another account it was working perfect, with another user interface which never crashed. Then i had to change my account for some facebook connect issues, i bought premium on...
  • stormgaze
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable microphone command prompt?

Hello, I was listening to Spotify on my iPad. I have the basic version with commercials. An offer popped up to watch a video to allow me to have 30 minutes of free, no ad listening. When I unlocked my iPad to click the offer, I had a message pop up t...

• Hello, I was listening to Spotify on my iPad. I have the basic version with commercials. An offer popped up to watch a video to allow me to have 30 minutes of free, no ad listening. When I unlocked m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app doesn't work for me on ipad

If I try and go on it it just instantly goes to a black screen with the apple logo then after a few seconds goes to the unlock screen. It's been happening for over a week ever since the last update. I've shut the iPad down a few times but that didn't...

• Visitor
  • If I try and go on it it just instantly goes to a black screen with the apple logo then after a few seconds goes to the unlock screen. It's been happening for over a week ever since the last update. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes