Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Offline mode not listing offline music on iphone 5c

My offline mode does not show any of my offline content.Ive tried reinstalling the app and also tried switching the offline mode switch on and off, but I get nothing listed in the offline music tab in "your music".My iPhone 5c has about 3gb free spac...

• Regular
  • My offline mode does not show any of my offline content. Ive tried reinstalling the app and also tried switching the offline mode switch on and off, but I get nothing listed in the offline music tab...
  • Stephilippe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have volume control

All of a sudden I no longer have the volume control in Spotify. I listen from my iPad and the control thing has been in the lower right corner ever since I first got Spotify several months ago. Went to turn the music up this am, and I no longer have ...

• Casual Listener
  • All of a sudden I no longer have the volume control in Spotify. I listen from my iPad and the control thing has been in the lower right corner ever since I first got Spotify several months ago. Went ...
  • RSP
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Arranging the order of songs in a playlist

How do I arrange my songs in a playlist by artist on my Iphone? I did it on my computer, but the order didn't change on my phone. So how do I do it from my phone?

• Visitor
  • How do I arrange my songs in a playlist by artist on my Iphone? I did it on my computer, but the order didn't change on my phone. So how do I do it from my phone?
  • seelahsee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Online Streaming

We are looking at getting a premium family subscription, but only saw that offline streaming was available for multiple accounts. Would we also be able to stream online from our separate accounts?

• Casual Listener
  • We are looking at getting a premium family subscription, but only saw that offline streaming was available for multiple accounts. Would we also be able to stream online from our separate accounts?
  • Bookfiend85
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone doesn't sync all titles

I'm new at spotify and totally lost... Why all my titles available on my PC don't sync with my Iphone?! I have some, I don't have others... Please help

• I'm new at spotify and totally lost... Why all my titles available on my PC don't sync with my Iphone?! I have some, I don't have others... Please help 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Were Are my volume button?

Before my volyme button was in the corner to right, but now i can't find it. Now there is a symbol with two arrows pointing agaist each other insted.This is important for med because my iphone volume button does not work.

• Casual Listener
  • Before my volyme button was in the corner to right, but now i can't find it. Now there is a symbol with two arrows pointing agaist each other insted. This is important for med because my iphone volu...
  • lukeandangela
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IO9 iPhone6s

My Spotify keeps crashing when it starts up, I've tried reinstalling, nothing. Only works when in offline mode. Anyone got an idea to help me?

• Visitor
  • My Spotify keeps crashing when it starts up, I've tried reinstalling, nothing. Only works when in offline mode. Anyone got an idea to help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing with brand new update

Hi. I have the lastest version of spotify that was updated this morning sometime, August 10th. I was just listening to music last night, and now whenever I try opening spotify it keeps crashing. Every single time. This is getting very irritating as I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have the lastest version of spotify that was updated this morning sometime, August 10th. I was just listening to music last night, and now whenever I try opening spotify it keeps crashing. Ever...
  • doodlebugamy
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

I-Pod won't play in offline mode all of a sudden

I-Pod has been synced with network, laptop, etc. All fo a sudden it says "Track only Available Online." and, "This track is not synced and not available offline. Connect to a network and try again." I've reconnected to laptop to sync and I still get ...

• I-Pod has been synced with network,  laptop, etc.  All fo a sudden it says "Track only Available Online." and, "This track is not synced and not available offline.  Connect to a networ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I added a bunch of albums on my iPhone to library and they do not sync to iPad

Brief description of the issue: I added a bunch of albums on my iPhone to library and they do not sync to iPadSteps to reproduce the issue: Add a song on my iPhone, wait for days, nothing added on my phone syncs to my iPadWhen I add songs on my iPhon...

• Casual Listener
  • Brief description of the issue: I added a bunch of albums on my iPhone to library and they do not sync to iPad Steps to reproduce the issue: Add a song on my iPhone, wait for days, nothing adde...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync failure on mobile.

Hi my name is Firoh and i have a problem with syncronizing my playlists to offline.Brief description of the issue:Everytime i try and switch the "available offline" button it does nothing, i dont get any grey or green arrows indicating if its in proc...

• Hi my name is Firoh and i have a problem with syncronizing my playlists to offline. Brief description of the issue: Everytime i try and switch the "available offline" button it does nothing, i do...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iphone
    IPHONE 4
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS App Version

Hi. I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 6S, and I have noticed something fairly strange with the iOS app my phone is running. My friend, who also has an iPhone 6S, has a different layout of the app then I do. The menus, song lists, and pretty much...

IMG_0057.JPG
  • Hi. I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 6S, and I have noticed something fairly strange with the iOS app my phone is running. My friend, who also has an iPhone 6S, has a different layout of the ap...
  • twodogsinthetub
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync / Applink not loading artists via iPhone

Brand new Ford Escape with the latest SYNC / Applink installed. When I connect Spotify through Applink, it only loads artists through the letter F. Because the Sync applink takes over the screen of spotify, it's impossible to access any artists later...

• Regular
  • Brand new Ford Escape with the latest SYNC / Applink installed. When I connect Spotify through Applink, it only loads artists through the letter F. Because the Sync applink takes over the screen of s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login on new phone

I'm trying to login in my new iPhone 6s+, from my iPhone 5 and it's saying my password is invalid, I even set a new password and tried to log in, and it said that password is invalid. Feeling frustrated, please help, Jennifer M.

• I'm trying to login in my new iPhone 6s+, from my iPhone 5 and it's saying my password is invalid, I even set a new password and tried to log in, and it said that password is invalid. Feeling frustra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternatives

Any suggestions for an alternative music service now that Spotify has terminated folder support for playlists in the iOS app and I am confronted with a total mess?

• Casual Listener
  • Any suggestions for an alternative music service now that Spotify has terminated folder support for playlists in the iOS app and I am confronted with a total mess?
  • jaccojasperse
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app no longer downloading songs - all albums say "waiting to download"

I have a fairly large collection of albums - hundreds and hundreds of them. I have a large new phone (6s 128gb) so I decided to download them all so I could listen offline at my leisure. It worked until recently - at some point the progress bar disap...

• I have a fairly large collection of albums - hundreds and hundreds of them.  I have a large new phone (6s 128gb) so I decided to download them all so I could listen offline at my leisure.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't sign into my account

I tried to log in on my computer which did not work because it told me that my username or passsword was incorrect, so i reset my password multiple times to try and solve the problem but NOTHING worked. I then gave up after 40 minutes and went back t...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to log in on my computer which did not work because it told me that my username or passsword was incorrect, so i reset my password multiple times to try and solve the problem but NOTHING work...
  • crcnash
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared on ipod?

One of my playlists recently disappeared from my spotify app. I havent gotten the chance to check to see if the playlist is on the computer spotify yet. I tried recovering it incase i accidentally deleted it, but it says i havent deleted any playlist...

• One of my playlists recently disappeared from my spotify app. I havent gotten the chance to check to see if the playlist is on the computer spotify yet. I tried recovering it incase i accidentally de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes