Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new spotify update

Solved!

new spotify update

so my phone updated spotify and i hate the new way it looks. and i really want it to change. is there anyway i can change it back or do i have to wait? also people don’t have this update and i’m like one of the only people. i would like spotify to change back how it used to look.

767F73F6-8416-4547-A588-699BF20F9E98.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @lukebowman,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Spotify is often testing and launching improvements and new features. When they’re testing, you may see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature for only a temporary period.

Tip: Make sure you don't miss a thing by enabling automatic updates on your device. Positive developments will eventually make it to all devices 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @lukebowman,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Spotify is often testing and launching improvements and new features. When they’re testing, you may see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature for only a temporary period.

Tip: Make sure you don't miss a thing by enabling automatic updates on your device. Positive developments will eventually make it to all devices 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

If you would like to see the repeat button moved back, please like this idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Return-repeat-and-queue-buttons-to-Now-Playing-scree...

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts