Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new uxui

Solved!

new uxui

I heard Spotify had a new UXUI, with a navigation bar at the bottom of the scree. Screenshots are available on the iTunes Store.
I upgraded / deleted / redownladed / reinstalled the latest version of the app (5.7.0) for iOS but I cannot get this new version on my iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.2.

I am based in France if that makes any difference??

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify does this update thing where they only roll out new features to a select group of people.  This kinda makes it confusing for the other people who don't get the feature, but it helps them kinda "beta" test some of these things.  You'll probably see the navigation bar in the next few weeks.  That is, if Spotify thinks it's doing well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify does this update thing where they only roll out new features to a select group of people.  This kinda makes it confusing for the other people who don't get the feature, but it helps them kinda "beta" test some of these things.  You'll probably see the navigation bar in the next few weeks.  That is, if Spotify thinks it's doing well.

Ok, thanks for your answer!

I was really puzzled by those last screenshots on the appstore showing this new navigation bar. I am really done with the Back Back Back Back navigation style. 🙂

I'll just be waiting for any update then. 

Suggested posts