Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline lists not syncing

offline lists not syncing

like many others, my offline playlists are suddenly not syncing on my phone. i've tried turning my phone off, closing the app, even uninstalling then reinstalling the app, closing the app on my computer to see if that was causing problems, etc. please help me fix it as for me this is the main reason I am paying for spotify

10 Replies

Welcome to the Community beccahick! have you tried a quick logoff and then log back in?

yes.

can you give me some information about your phone like iOS and what generation and such?

its an iphone 4, ios whatever iphone 4s have. i never update the thing

well, Becca i would suggest you might want to update it. it might help solve your issue.

I'm having the same problem. I have an iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3. Any help would be appreciated!

all, I am having the same issues all the time. I discovered I cannot sync with some computers (firewall blocking?) It is syncing ith my provate Vaio, but on my corporate HP doesnt, I guess it has to do with either router or a computer firewall blocking it...

You probably need to speak to the system admin at work to sort this out.

I do not have a problem with only certain computers as realkrs describes. I am having this problem with my personal computer regardless of whether I connect to the internet on campus, at home, or some other public connection.

When I first downloaded the app, it synced without a problem, syncing the one playlist I had set to access offline. However subsequent playlists I've created do not appear on the iOS app. It says "Connecting" at the top of the phone's screen but it stays that way and nothing happens.

What troubleshooting have you done so far? Maybe start with this post and see if it helps.

Suggested posts