Canada

Device

iPhone xs

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

random songs keep on playing even after I turned off autoplay

4 Replies

Doesn’t happen to me, so it maybe a glitch. Try turn it on/off a couple of times.

Hello @user-removed, 

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

On-demand mobile access is available only for Premium users. However, it's available on selected playlists for Free users as well, there will be no shuffle symbol next to the title of the playlist. That means, you can choose a song you want to play and you have unlimited skips.

If you don't see that symbol, you'll only be able to play that playlist/album on shuffle and some other songs will be recommended during that, even with Autoplay turned off. 

You can still play on-demand using a desktop, even without Premium Subscription.

If you wan't to see the comparison of different Premium plans offered by Spotify, make sure to check out this support article

More detail on how Spotify Free works on mobile can be found here

I hope you'll find this info helpful! 

Some people complain they don't have Auto Play, some can't turn it off. I've got confused.

Hi @Onewave

It's not really related to the Autoplay function, rather to a plan the users use. 

Users who are using the Free plan will get some suggested songs while playing music. 

If you're subscribe to Premium, you can play music in original order (shuffle for Free users) so you won't get suggestions while playing your chosen content. 

If you want to read more on that, I'd recommend this page

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Suggested posts