Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify is not working on the ipad 2

Solved!

spotify is not working on the ipad 2

Please fix the problem with that spotify is not working on the ipad 2, otherwise you will lose many customers on such ignorance of their customers.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @hemispheres,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you're having troubles using Spotify on your device, you'll also need to make sure that particular device meets the current minimum system requirements.

Unfortunately, if your device doesn't meet the minimum requirements, it won't be possible to use Spotify and access Spotify content through the Spotify app or troubleshoot it properly.

You can check out Spotify's current minimum system requirements here.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @hemispheres,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you're having troubles using Spotify on your device, you'll also need to make sure that particular device meets the current minimum system requirements.

Unfortunately, if your device doesn't meet the minimum requirements, it won't be possible to use Spotify and access Spotify content through the Spotify app or troubleshoot it properly.

You can check out Spotify's current minimum system requirements here.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Det er Spotifys ansvar å levere Spotify-appen som fungerer på eldre ipad. Du kan ikke tro på hele verden kommer til å kaste dine små gamle ipads fordi du ikke kan gjøre jobben din? Du må komme hit med en rask app for de som ikke har den nyeste mote i toads, mobiltelefoner eller pc.   

Og vennligst ikke velg innlegget som løst før det er løst!

It is Spotifys responsibility to deliver the Spotify app that works on older ipad. You may not believe in the entire world is going to throw your little old ipads because you can't do your job? You have to come here with a quick app for those who do not have the latest fashion in toads, mobile phones or pc.

And please do not select the post as solved before it is fixed!

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to pass it on to the relevant team at Spotify 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hei, ser at hele verden sliter med dette problemet og at dere ignorerer det. Herved melder jeg meg ut!

So?

I agree. You need to take account of the fact that not everyone has the latest whizz bang mega bucks models of iPad. I keep my ‘as new’ iPad 2 with IOS 9.xx just for Spotify and pay my £9.99 every month. If you don’t fix this by offering an appropriate app, I will start to use my Amazon music and stop my Spotify subscription as will others as highlighted by hemispheres. It is outrageous to not support older iPads etc when we have always supported you. Thank you.

@Birchy1955,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to pass it on to Spotify 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hey there @Birchy1955, @hemispheres

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you think other users might also like your suggestion for the Spotify app being available on previous iPad devices, go ahead and create an idea on the Community. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app, and you can read more about how ideas work here.

If you're curious, you can read more about how the idea submission process works by clicking here. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

That is why I do not like Apple! 

Suggested posts