Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Solved!

Hi some help in need,

I just upgraded to spotify premium, i have the receipt. I cannot get to use spotify, because it's offline. Please can somebody help me to get Spotify online and help me get it on my Iphone 4?

I will appreciate this very much,

Billy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I get this problem ALL THE TIME. Please fix it, Spotify.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Kulde, theres current issues with one of Spotifys data centers.

http://twitter.com/#!/spotifystatus

Marked as solution

I have this problem too, showing "spotify is offline" and all my playlists have gone empty, tried reinstalling on iphone and no luck.

20 Replies

Hey Billy!

Ensure that "Offline Mode" is turned off in the Settings menu, and your phone is connected to a 3G / WiFi connection. You should be able to get Spotify online right away. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

I'm also having difficulty with spotify being offline on my iphone 4s.  I checked settings and it is not in offline mode.  I don't know why it is doing this.  I haven't been able to use spotify on my phone for three days now.  Not sure why.  Suggestions?

i have the same problems with my iphone 4. it's very angry, because i pay for a premium-account just to use this feature ...

Hello,

Im encountering this same problem. Im using spotify premium on iphone 4 and newest ios (i think its 5.1).

It started yesterday, but last midnight I could stream without any problems. Now the problem came back again.

I have great connection to my wi-fi and all the other apps using internet works like a charm but spotify just keeps being offline mode.

I have checked and I have turned off the offline mode from settings so its not that.

Same here on ipod as well as windows phone.

Same problem here. Spotify is offline on my iphone since a couple of hours.

Error 404; Could not connect to spotify

Hi billy , I had exactly the same problem.

So I just deco/reco in the app preferences and after 2 or 3 times it finally decided to connect.

Hope it'll help, and sorry for the english, i'm french 😛

Glad to know I'm not the only one that this is happening to, but sad that there's been no posted answer or fix yet.  I've tried going into preferences and going into offline mode and then back on again.  That occasionally works, sometimes after 5 or 6 tries over the course of 30 minutes.  Not exactly a solution.

Marked as solution

I get this problem ALL THE TIME. Please fix it, Spotify.

I am writing this on my phone, so obviously I have access to the internet, but Spotify insists on claiming I'm offline. I'm not. Tried reinstalling and all.

Should really check before you post

Theres an issue with data center, already 2-3 topics on this.

Keep checking twitter for when it'll be back up

Hey i have the same problem i get Error: 404 im trying to log on with my iphone the 3g is on and everything i have payed and everything is ok. What is going to happend with the mebmer who have payed for this and dont even come in. Do we need to pay again or are you guys standing for this or what is going to happen with this?

Marked as solution

Kulde, theres current issues with one of Spotifys data centers.

Seems to be back online 🙂

Scottehh, this is a totally separate issue with the iPhone saying "spotify is offline" constantly. But thanks for your input.

Wooohoo it finaly work again 🙂

But why aint it downloading that you can listen to it offline to?

And still it stands Spotify Is Offline.

Again it has the same problem!!! 😞

Marked as solution

I have this problem too, showing "spotify is offline" and all my playlists have gone empty, tried reinstalling on iphone and no luck.

I am experiencing this problem on several devices (computers and Android devices) almost all the time.

If this isn't fixed by Friday of next week I'm switching to Grooveshark.

Suggested posts