Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify made iphone reboot

spotify made iphone reboot

i have a iphone 3gs ios 6.1.6

was listening and useing safari and it made the iphone reboot to apple logo for some reason.

7 Replies

@james42519 Is this problem still happening for you? Sometimes it reboots probably due to other apps as well.. Have that on old iOS versions, but the newest ones are okay.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

it did it once but don't use it that much. that is the newest version for the phone and they are still updating for this ios so guess it is not my phone. this and safari was open. so unless blaming safari it had to be this?

@james42519 Last time I used to have my iPhone restarting pretty often, but its much better now.. Probably you keep monitoring the situation first? If it acts up let us know?
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

ok. well never had iphone reboot before like that. had stuff crash all the time but never ios.

@james42519 Sometimes when the memory is overconsumed, it will just reboot by itself.. I get that too, albeit in lesser frequency now. Using an iPhone 5 now, my old 4S used to have a lot of this problems previously.

I guess its due to the tight memory requirements on the device.
I'm here to shuffle!

you say reboot as in the app crashes and have to open again? i have never heard of the whole phone doing that though because low on memory now.

@james42519 Nope my definition of reboot means it just suddenly blanks out and shows the apple logo.
I'm here to shuffle!

Suggested posts