Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

the new update has no recently listened to

the new update has no recently listened to

the new premium update has no place for the recently played. it's recently played for a reason!!! because i really like it!!! and if i can't find it quickly i will forget because i have no memory for album covers! add a recently played section again, please!

8 Replies

Hey @starlightgems, and welcome to the community. 

Hope you're doing great!

Are you able to see your Recently played section in the Home page of the Spotify app? It should be the first section shown.

There is also some more info on getting started and navigating the new Your Library here

Let me know if that helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The "recently played" is far less accessible being a horizontal-scroll option on the home page (and not the library page). It is much much less accessible now, and that's a shame because this is the feature I use(d) most frequently to find music. 

Same for me. I'm preparing to cancel my subscription if this doesn't change

Hey folks!

If you're not enjoying the new look, please check out this Live Idea. You can vote to it, and add your feedback/input of the new update. Spotify internal teams will also be taking a look at this as well.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I listen offline a lot (due to poor network connections).  Recently played goes way when you are offline, I guess I have to take notes outside of spotify to know what playlists I'm on?  How stupid.  There is no way to see your history on the iOS app from what i can tell (and scrolling back through a few hundred songs isn't going to tell me what playlist I was last on... if you look up a song, Spotify is bad about telling you what playlist that song is in). 

Oh and my playlists seem to be going out of order.  Again, stop it, Spotify.

How do you delete songs or albums from the recently played list? It used to be accessible but not anymore?

x

I know you can do that but it's a bad scroll. there is a space next to the "playlist, albums, artists" area that a "recently" could go and it would be much better!

Suggested posts