Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged my card even though I don't have premium

I started signing up for premium but didn't realize you had to be a college student to get the student discount so I decided to not pay fir premium. They still charged my credit card for $8

• I started signing up for premium but didn't realize you had to be a college student to get the student discount so I decided to not pay fir premium. They still charged my credit card for $8
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else"

I keep getting that message while listening. I am signed in on my phone and my Mac and no one else has my account information. I canged my password and that did nothing. I need some help figuring out how to make this go away.

• I keep getting that message while listening. I am signed in on my phone and my Mac and no one else has my account information. I canged my password and that did nothing. I need some help figuring out...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family cancelled?!

Hey,in April I started Premium Family. Now I am back in Germany on vacation for about 2 months, and suddenly my Premium is cancelled. The subscription page says, I'm using Free, but I never cancelled Premium Family myself.Unfortunately, I'm not sure ...

• Hey, in April I started Premium Family.   Now I am back in Germany on vacation for about 2 months, and suddenly my Premium is cancelled. The subscription page says, I'm using Free, but I neve...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change email-adress, lost password

So this is getting ridiculus - My account has been linked to my facebook which allows me to pay for everything and log in, the usual stuff.BUT I've lost my old email-adress and do not know what password I used, since I always login through my faceboo...

• Casual Listener
  • So this is getting ridiculus - My account has been linked to my facebook which allows me to pay for everything and log in, the usual stuff. BUT I've lost my old email-adress and do not know what p...
  • Dumbnut
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing Albums

Why are certain albums unavailable or gone now. These albums were once readily available on Spotify, but now they're not. Yet, I can find then somewhere else. The reason I chose to pay for Spotify because you had "the music".

• Casual Listener
  • Why are certain albums unavailable or gone now. These albums were once readily available on Spotify, but now they're not. Yet, I can find then somewhere else. The reason I chose to pay for Spotify be...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Verification

I tried to sign up for the college student discount on premium but after filling in all of the Iinformation it said that it had failed to verify that I was a student. I singed in and out and started over several times but nothing so far is working. I...

• I tried to sign up for the college student discount on premium but after filling in all of the Iinformation it said that it had failed to verify that I was a student. I singed in and out and started ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice without actually going through with subscription

I was charged twice and I never actually passed the part where you enter your payment form. I entered it and decided against it so I closed it and I was charged twice and I keep trying to contact Spotify because I don't want premium and it charged me...

• I was charged twice and I never actually passed the part where you enter your payment form. I entered it and decided against it so I closed it and I was charged twice and I keep trying to contact Spo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help getting my account back

I have been using spotify premium for a long time and recently I woke up to being logged out of my premium account on all platforms, so I tried logging back in but nothing worked, and I never got the email that spotify said they sent me for the passw...

• I have been using spotify premium for a long time and recently I woke up to being logged out of my premium account on all platforms, so I tried logging back in but nothing worked, and I never got the...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription canceled and was charged.

I unsubscribed to spotify a month ago because of school starting and I need the money. I looked at my bank statement today and it said that I was charged $37 from spotify. WTH this is not good and I am really mad.

• I unsubscribed to spotify a month ago because of school starting and I need the money. I looked at my bank statement today and it said that I was charged $37 from spotify. WTH this is not good and I ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot my account, but premium still charges me

I have forgotten my account for spotify and I just noticed that premium has charched me for 6 months already. I can get to the account that my payment card is connected so I dont know how to cancel the premium without knowing the account information ...

• I have forgotten my account for spotify and I just noticed that premium has charched me for 6 months already. I can get to the account that my payment card is connected so I dont know how to cancel t...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice the same month

Hi I have spotify for 99 pr month. I recently changed it to spotify family. Now I have been charged twice this month. First 99kr 3/8 and then 140kr 24/8 - what is going on? I thought that I changed my subscribtion, not addet a new one. Please explain...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have spotify for 99 pr month. I recently changed it to spotify family. Now I have been charged twice this month. First 99kr 3/8 and then 140kr 24/8 - what is going on?   I though...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I link my old account to my new account?

Hey,I just created a new account because i wanted a new username. I thought that you could link your old account to your new account. It turns out i either forgot how to do it or you can't do it at all! Someone please help me ASAP!!

• Hey, I just created a new account because i wanted a new username. I thought that you could link your old account to your new account. It turns out i either forgot how to do it or you can't do it at...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't seem to sign out from my Samsung Smart Tv

Hi! Have been trying to do this for weeks... I can't seem to sign out my Spotify-account from my Samsung Smart-TV. When I simply go to "Settings" to sign out, the only thing that comes up on the screen is "View Third Party Licenses", and I can't seem...

• Hi!   Have been trying to do this for weeks... I can't seem to sign out my Spotify-account from my Samsung Smart-TV. When I simply go to "Settings" to sign out, the only thing that comes up ...
  • Mippen
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant get trial version of spotify

Hi. As I mentioned at title when I try to get 30 days trial premium nothing happens and a loading icon keeps circling.Ps : I live in Turkey

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. As I mentioned at title when I try to get 30 days trial premium nothing happens and a loading icon keeps circling. Ps : I live in Turkey
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I cancel my subscription too early?

I subscribed when there was a discount so that I would buy 3 months of Premium when I only had to pay 1. The thing is that I might forget about cancelling my subscription just before I automatically buy another month.Am I able to cancel my subscripti...

• I subscribed when there was a discount so that I would buy 3 months of Premium when I only had to pay 1. The thing is that I might forget about cancelling my subscription just before I automatically ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log on to my account

Hello all music fans! Since about 3 days ago I somehow "lost" my account to some weird issue.I log on, but just as im about to click a playlist or whatever else - I get logged out.. and it tells me the password or username is wrong.I've been using th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all music fans!   Since about 3 days ago I somehow "lost" my account to some weird issue. I log on, but just as im about to click a playlist or whatever else - I get logged out.. and it...
  • Thomsepuz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log-in on my other device

I can log-in my spotify account on my mac and iphone but i cant log-in using my samsung device. Just cleared the cache and update the spotify but still to no avail. Any idea?

• Casual Listener
  • I can log-in my spotify account on my mac and iphone but i cant log-in using my samsung device. Just cleared the cache and update the spotify but still to no avail. Any idea?
  • merewill
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes