Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Getting charged for being on Spotify Free!!!!

Hello, I have been getting charged 11.19$ each month since February 2016 for being on a SPOTIFY FREE account! Why have I been getting charged for something that I have not even subscribed too? I can provide visa statements to prove.My account is aime...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have been getting charged 11.19$ each month since February 2016 for being on a SPOTIFY FREE account! Why have I been getting charged for something that I have not even subscribed to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to set Device Password

hey so i use my facebook to loginto spotify but i wanna use my account on some other devices so i read i had to set a device password so iv been trying to do it now for the past hour and i am unable to set the password so i get the email to set the p...

• hey so i use my facebook to loginto spotify but i wanna use my account on some other devices so i read i had to set a device password so iv been trying to do it now for the past hour and i am unable ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Membership

How do I cancel my membership I have tried the thing on the website still won't let me

• How do I cancel my membership I have tried the thing on the website still won't let me
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged three times when I subscribed today

Today when I upgraded to premium for college students at $4.99 I was charged the amount three times, Instead of the one time I should've been charged. Will this cover the next two months?

• Casual Listener
  • Today when I upgraded to premium for college students at $4.99 I was charged the amount three times, Instead of the one time I should've been charged. Will this cover the next two months?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login

i get a message saying i have a wrong username/password after pressing "ok" on "you have alreaddy autorized spotify". This only happens on the app, i have tryed in my phone tablet and computer and in all got the same error, in the website though, it ...

• Casual Listener
  • i get a message saying i have a wrong username/password after pressing "ok" on "you have alreaddy autorized spotify". This only happens on the app, i have tryed in my phone tablet and computer and in...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify staff please help!

You guys took my money for premium witch is good. But i am still banned so I can't use my premium? Can someone from the staff look at this. It is serious. I think i am banned.Please help. I can't live without spotify!!

• Regular
  • You guys took my money for premium witch is good. But i am still banned so I can't use my premium? Can someone from the staff look at this. It is serious. I think i am banned. Please help. I can't...
  • RickDaamen
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hear same music on multiple premium accounts at the same time

Hi all,I have a family plan with 6 premium accounts. Is there any way to create a playlist or radio station -or anything on Spotify-, so someone from our group can select music and we all can hear the same at the same time??? When i heard about the f...

• Hi all, I have a family plan with 6 premium accounts. Is there any way to create a playlist or radio station -or anything on Spotify-, so someone from our group can select music and we all...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account downgraded to free from Premium, and will not go back to Premium

Hello, Longtime premium user here. I have it setup through iTunes, as my apple pay account charges me on the 24th every month. Had an issue with my card on file (bank issued me a new one), so i declined on the normal day. Two days later I get an emai...

• Hello,         Longtime premium user here. I have it setup through iTunes, as my apple pay account charges me on the 24th every month. Had an issue with my card on fil...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting charger for Spotify free

Hi, I have noticed that I have been charged for 2 months now at $11.99 but my subscription says Spotify free which doesn't let me in subscribe! Any help please?

• Hi, I have noticed that I have been charged for 2 months now at $11.99 but my subscription says Spotify free which doesn't let me in subscribe! Any help please?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm charged 4 TIMES when upgrading my account for premium for students.

SO FUSTRATED AND SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. First I tried to upgrade to Spotify premium for students, and of course I needed to attach files to prove I'm a student, which was understandable, then errors kept occurring so I left and came...

• Casual Listener
  • SO FUSTRATED AND SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. First I tried to upgrade to Spotify premium for students, and of course I needed to attach files to prove I'm a student, which was understand...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged multiple times for Premium but i dont have it

So i just tried to buy spotify premium for students and i put in my card and it asked me to put in my school and i did and clicked continue. nothing happened and i look at my bank account and i have 2 charges of $4.99 on my card and i dont even have ...

• So i just tried to buy spotify premium for students and i put in my card and it asked me to put in my school and i did and clicked continue. nothing happened and i look at my bank account and i have ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

got charged the 9.99 but haven't been using my membership.

so last month was my last month using spotify because I removed it from my phone in order to get more memory for pictures since I am on vacation. I got charged the 23 of May and I want to make sure that since I do not have the app and none of the son...

• Casual Listener
  • so last month was my last month using spotify because I removed it from my phone in order to get more memory for pictures since I am on vacation. I got charged the 23 of May and I want to make sure t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I tunes gift card didn't give me premium

So the subscription made me pay $12. 99 for premium and it took this money off my iTunes card but it didn't give me the premium and I didn't receive an email either. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

• So the subscription made me pay $12. 99 for premium and it took this money off my iTunes card but it didn't give me the premium and I didn't receive an email either. Does anyone have any suggestions ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Taken email address

Hello guys, I hope my message will make some sense.I have Spotify premium and I'd like to change my email address. But it tells me that the address I want to use is already taken. The problem might be that sometime ago I have already used that addres...

• Hello guys,    I hope my message will make some sense. I have Spotify premium and I'd like to change my email address. But it tells me that the address I  want to use is already tak...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Facebook log in linked to wrong Spofity account

Hi, I seem to have a problem while using Spotify - my Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account. While logging in on Spotify's website to get premium, I see that my profile is linked to my father in law's profile. How can I disconnect the two ...

• Hi,   I seem to have a problem while using Spotify - my Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account. While logging in on Spotify's website to get premium, I see that my profile is linked ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! time management for spotify premium family

hi guys i have some question so please help me find the answer :0 , i have 1month subscription for premium family, if i start my premium today, actually it will end in the next 1 month right?how if one of my family try to join my premium family 1 wee...

• hi guys i have some question so please help me find the answer :0 , i have 1month subscription for premium family, if i start my premium today, actually it will end in the next 1 month right? how if...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium Account

I changed my cellphone unit and when i installed Spotify and logged on my account Im on Spotify Free instead of Premium. I have been subscribing to Premium for months why am i suddenly on free. If i subscribe again i might be charged twice. What shou...

• I changed my cellphone unit and when i installed Spotify and logged on my account Im on Spotify Free instead of Premium. I have been subscribing to Premium for months why am i suddenly on free. If i ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

I have invited my wife for our family subscription. it says she can't accept as she is based in a different country. Pretty sure she is not as we live in the same house !!! both of our accounts say we are in the UK.... any ideas.

• I have invited my wife for our family subscription. it says she can't accept as she is based in a different country. Pretty sure she is not as we live in the same house !!! both of our accounts say w...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family in CANADA?

Dear Spotify, As an avid Spotify user and someone who tells everyone about Spotify because I love it that much, I'm disappointed that after waiting so long for Spotify family, I see that the new pricing for Spotify family is available globally, EXCEP...

• Music Fan
  • Dear Spotify,   As an avid Spotify user and someone who tells everyone about Spotify because I love it that much, I'm disappointed that after waiting so long for Spotify family, I see that the...
  • iamandressierra
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes