Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

problems trying to use an nus discount

Hi been trying to set up a subscription using my nus number,after filling in payment details then the nus card number and birthdate it just stays on that page. wont go any further. Now after tring a few times with different browsers it now wont let m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi been trying to set up a subscription using my nus number, after filling in payment details then the nus card number and birthdate it just stays on that page. wont go any further.   Now aft...
  • nigel1107
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Also been charged for the 60 day free trial!

Hello,I subscribed to what I thought was the 60 day free trial, it all went through... and then I got a billing email saying I'd just subscribed to Premium for £9.99. I immediately cancelled my subscription but I now have a month of Premium which I d...

• Hello, I subscribed to what I thought was the 60 day free trial, it all went through... and then I got a billing email saying I'd just subscribed to Premium for £9.99.  I immediately cancelled ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SPOTIFY UNLIMITED

HALLO, BIN NICHT ZUFRIEDEN MIT IHR...WIESO IST IMMER versteckt unlimited version ich wollte unlimited wählen aber wegen euer SEHR SEHR SHER SCHLECHT (EIGENLICHT MEHR ALS DAS ABER DEN WORT ICH KANN HIER LEIDER NICHT NUTZEN.)einstellung habe ich premiu...

• HALLO, BIN NICHT ZUFRIEDEN MIT IHR...WIESO IST IMMER versteckt unlimited version ich wollte unlimited wählen aber wegen euer SEHR SEHR SHER SCHLECHT (EIGENLICHT MEHR ALS DAS ABER DEN WORT I...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

I am trying to upgrade for the 60day trial period (right now on the 7 days trial) and when i try to upgrade it gives me the following error "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact ou...

• Regular
  • I am trying to upgrade for the 60day trial period (right now on the 7 days trial) and when i try to upgrade it gives me the following error   "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

without receiving bonus 3 months free

Good to the whole community,a month ago I signed up as premium account to the promotion of three months free, I with no pleasant surprise that I did not get that bonus, someone knows what is that?I would like to continue this service, but I feel dece...

• Good to the whole community, a month ago I signed up as premium account to the promotion of three months free, I with no pleasant surprise that I did not get that bonus, someone knows what is that? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

desktop

I keep getting an error of "Spotify desktop client communication failed" when attempting to log into the desktop client through Facebook. I am logged into Facebook in the same browser, so any idea what I can do to remedey this issue?

• Regular
  • I keep getting an error of "Spotify desktop client communication failed" when attempting to log into the desktop client through Facebook. I am logged into Facebook in the same browser, so a...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My student discount got canceled but i have a year left!

is there someone I can get my student discount back?I have one year left and my discount got canceled.

• is there someone I can get my student discount back? I have one year left and my discount got canceled.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One Year Later *Still* 10K 'Your Music' Limit = Goodbye Spotify, Hello Apple.

I love Spotify. However, after a full year of 'not right now' being the only official response from Spotify on increasing the incredibly frustrating, flawed and buggy 10K 'Your Music' limit, I have no choice but to move to Apple Music.Spotify please ...

• I love Spotify.    However, after a full year of 'not right now' being the only official response from Spotify on increasing the incredibly frustrating, flawed and buggy 10K 'Your Music' ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Synching error

Hi, yesterday I had all my playlists available offline (mobile), but don't have them anymore. They're still existing on my lap top and mobile, but I can't make them available offline. When I start syncing them, it works for a while, but soon It says ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   yesterday I had all my playlists available offline (mobile), but don't have them anymore. They're still existing on my lap top and mobile, but I can't make them available offline....
  • Acevell
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting charged twice

I just got a massage from spotify that they are going to take 10€ from my bank account for premium this month. But I already paid for this month via ideal. So why do I have to pay again for June. If I already did that manually?

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a massage from spotify that they are going to take 10€ from my bank account for premium this month. But I already paid for this month via ideal. So why do I have to pay again for June. If ...
  • mitchellbrox
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Country and Zipcode issue

Hi Spotify, I'm from the PH and I just moved here in the USA, when I edit my profile, Country and Zipcode doesn't appear only Email, Gender and Date of birth. Screentshot attached below. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I'm from the PH and I just moved here in the USA, when I edit my profile, Country and Zipcode doesn't appear only Email, Gender and Date of birth. Screentshot attached below. &n...
  • gambis
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else on my account

Hi, Someone is always connected on my Spotify account and he's removing my friends, my playlist, taking control of Spotify. I've changed the password twice and he always reconnect, i've removed him from the disconnected device authorized (when i came...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Someone is always connected on my Spotify account and he's removing my friends, my playlist, taking control of Spotify.  I've changed the password twice and he always reconnect, i'...
  • cirkuss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Not Eligible for Spotify Student

I'm trying to sign up for Spotify Student, but when I go online to subscribe, I get an error message that says that I am ineligible for the discount. The email that is tied to my account is my .edu email, so I don't think that that's the issue. My un...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to sign up for Spotify Student, but when I go online to subscribe, I get an error message that says that I am ineligible for the discount. The email that is tied to my account is my .edu e...
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked.

I've managed to log in via the facebook log in, but the email, password, postcode and date of birth have all changed.I managed to communicate to whomever has hacked it via song names, and they clearly know they've done it.Ive had this account for yea...

• I've managed to log in via the facebook log in, but the email, password, postcode and date of birth have all changed. I managed to communicate to whomever has hacked it via song names, and they clea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add spotify premium 30-day trial without billing info

OK, I want to listen to Pacemaker that has Spotify feature, but needs Premium, so I want to get the 30-day trial without billing info and cut it on the end of the subscription then end. I tried 7-day trial and I wasn't contented of it. Please read th...

• Casual Listener
  • OK, I want to listen to Pacemaker that has Spotify feature, but needs Premium, so I want to get the 30-day trial without billing info and cut it on the end of the subscription then end. I tried 7-day...
  • kenlauescuadro
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify do not show all the artists I follow

I have a free account. I follow more than 100 artists, but on the label: my music-artists, 25 artists only appear.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free account. I follow more than 100 artists, but on the label: my music-artists, 25 artists only appear.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade with student discount

I already have a Spotify account which is showing as free. I want to upgrade it to premium but use my student discount.When I follow the link to the student discount page I enter my payment details no problem.However the next page it wants to verify ...

• Visitor
  • I already have a Spotify account which is showing as free. I want to upgrade it to premium but use my student discount. When I follow the link to the student discount page I enter my payment details...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription load error on Sony z3 android

When attempting to subscribe to premium from my Sony z3 by linking to my Sony entertainment account, the load symbol comes up and doesn't stop spinning. Then the screen freezes and I have to forcefully stop Spotify and reopen it.Can anyone advise? Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • When attempting to subscribe to premium from my Sony z3 by linking to my Sony entertainment account, the load symbol comes up and doesn't stop spinning. Then the screen freezes and I have to forceful...
  • Benzorc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Facebook, old Spotify

I've recently had to close my old fb account due to spam, an incorrect handle, and having someone change my password on me. I also had Spotify premium on this account. I have a new fb and have logged in to regular Spotify with it but I would like to ...

• I've recently had to close my old fb account due to spam, an incorrect handle, and having someone change my password on me. I also had Spotify premium on this account. I have a new fb and have logged...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Go from Family to Premium Sucscription

Hi How to go from Family to Premium subscription? The only way I can see at the moment is to cancel, then rejoin. Regards, Dave

• Hi   How to go from Family to Premium subscription?  The only way I can see at the moment is to cancel, then rejoin.   Regards, Dave
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes