Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Has my account been hacked?

Hi, I pay for Spotify Premium, and have been doing so for over a year now. Then today i get an email from no-reply@news.spotifymail.com to say: Hello,Your 7-day free trial of Spotify Premium has now ended. We hope you enjoyed it.If you’d like to have...

• Hi,   I pay for Spotify Premium, and have been doing so for over a year now.     Then today i get an email from no-reply@news.spotifymail.com to say:   Hello...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel my subscription

How do I can cancel my subscription if, when I go to the Subscription page I do not get a Cancel subscription option to press???

• How do I can cancel my subscription if, when I go to the Subscription page I do not get a Cancel subscription option to press???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded with vodafone but wont let me upgrade

my account wont let me upgrade it says im on Spotify Free. I was a Premium member with vodafone before and I have now upgraded my contract but I cant seem to upgrade again. Please help

• my account wont let me upgrade it says im on Spotify Free.   I was a Premium member with vodafone before and I have now upgraded my contract but I cant seem to upgrade again.   Plea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create account

HI! I can't creata a new account with spotify. The application tells me that my e-mail already is in use. When i try to reset the password it tells me that the e-mail is not attached to a account. How do i solve this mess?

• HI!   I can't creata a new account with spotify. The application tells me that my e-mail already is in use. When i try to reset the password it tells me that the e-mail is not attached to a ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to change my payment details and it force me to upgrade to Premium

My credit card expired and I tried to change the payment options in order to use a valid credit card. When I click in 'Change the Payment Details' (or something like that) under Profile > Suscription tab it sends me to a page that ask me to charge th...

• My credit card expired and I tried to change the payment options in order to use a valid credit card. When I click in 'Change the Payment Details' (or something like that) under Profile > Suscript...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a grad student in the US, and I verified my eligibility but am still being charged the $9 rate.

The help section isn't answering my question. I've followed the specified steps several times and as I finish the process, I am continually being taken to my account / profile page. I am still being charged the $9 fee. How long does it take for my st...

• The help section isn't answering my question. I've followed the specified steps several times and as I finish the process, I am continually being taken to my account / profile page. I am still being ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for 2 months, no response from Support

Hi there I've been charged S$9.98 twice for 2 months under 2 different dates - the 6th and 14th of September and October. I've sent in contact forms on 18th Oct and 31st Oct, but I have yet to receive any reply from Spotify. The case numbers are #019...

• Hi there 🙂   I've been charged S$9.98 twice for 2 months under 2 different dates - the 6th and 14th of September and October.   I've sent in contact forms on 18th Oct and...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 410 but forgot Email???

Hi, I tried to log into my old account (lexndr) - it worked just fine, I could access the playlists, but the account's been permanently offline. I then got the Error 410 notification, saying the username or the password is wrong. I tried other passwo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I tried to log into my old account (lexndr) - it worked just fine, I could access the playlists, but the account's been permanently offline. I then got the Error 410 notification, saying the user...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to transfer playlists in family plan

Hello. I just upgraded my account to a family plan. Now I am trying to move a million of minecraft playlists my son created to his profile. However, I can't seem to find a ggod way to do that. Here are the steps I took: 1) I'm logged in as him on the...

• Casual Listener
  • ...3) All my playlists showed up, but only a couple of his, the rest were private. 4) I made them all public, but even after restarting the desktop app they are still not showing up in my profile, si I...
  • Lukich
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I try premium to see if it suits me?

I'm sure if spotify will work in my car etc. Currently I have unlimited but what want is to be able to listen to my music in the car usinfg my iphone. Can I trial premium to see if this is viable? Charles

• I'm sure if spotify will work in my car etc.   Currently I have unlimited but what  want is to be able to listen to my music in the car usinfg my iphone. Can I trial premium to see if t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Login - appears: The user don't exist

Hello! I Have a account in Spotify name vcapelli ([Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]) and i pay the subscribe. But after this, i had a problems in my account and cannot login there. Appears: The user don't exist. I tried to register a new account with the s...

• Hello!    I Have a account in Spotify name vcapelli ([Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]) and i pay the subscribe. But after this, i had a problems in my account and cannot login there. Appears...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

change country to different than my IP location

I want to change my country to something different than where I am...I don't want it determining my location by IP and I don't want the listis it shows me to be based on my IP. I live in France but prefer not to have all of the music lists French whe...

• I want to change my country to something different than where I am...I don't want it determining my location by IP and I don't want the listis it shows me to be based on my IP. I live in France but p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm being charged Twice a month

I've been charged twice a month since I signed up for premium. I've been trying to contact spotify for over a month, I've sent 3 messages and I am checking my spam folder twice daily. I can not get a response from them. I'm owed two free months or a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been charged twice a month since I signed up for premium. I've been trying to contact spotify for over a month, I've sent 3 messages and I am checking my spam folder twice daily. I can not get a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country settings

I'm unable to change my country from Germany to the UK, it's greyed out. I've tried to contact support a month ago and got no response whatsoever. I looked it up and it seems to be a common issue. My case number is #00256283 How can I change my count...

• I'm unable to change my country from Germany to the UK, it's greyed out. I've tried to contact support a month ago and got no response whatsoever. I looked it up and it seems to be a common issue. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant acces old account

Hello, I deleted the spotify app from my Facebook, and now when I log into spotify using my facebook account, it brings me to a completely new account. I cant acces the e-mail address I used for my facebook account, but I can provide account info and...

• Regular
  • Hello, I deleted the spotify app from my Facebook, and now when I log into spotify using my facebook account, it brings me to a completely new account. I cant acces the e-mail address I used for my f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited abonnement

Beste mensen, Ik heb vandaag 6-11-2014 mijn abonnement Unlimited opgezegd. Daar heb ik spijt van en wil het terug draaien. Maar ik zie alleen de mogelijkheid tot Premium en dat wil ik niet. Kan de stopzegging van Unlimited ongedaan gemaakt worden? Ik...

• Beste mensen,   Ik heb vandaag 6-11-2014 mijn abonnement Unlimited opgezegd. Daar heb ik spijt van en wil het terug draaien. Maar ik zie alleen de mogelijkheid tot Premium en dat wil ik ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify Premium no longer working on my new phone S5

Hi I had purchases spotify premium and it working just fine on my old phone. Now that I have switched to the S5 and had to re login to spotify, it is no longer working. My play lists are still there but it plays ads and only allows me to shuffle musi...

• Hi I had purchases spotify premium and it working just fine on my old phone. Now that I have switched to the S5 and had to re login to spotify, it is no longer working. My play lists are still there...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account cancellation problem

hey there need to cancel my account, but i sign in using facebook, thing is the facebook page i used no longer exists, so can't sign in using facebook????!!!! how can i cancel my subscription without signing in?

• hey there need to cancel my account, but i sign in using facebook, thing is the facebook page i used no longer exists, so can't sign in using facebook????!!!! how can i cancel my subscription without...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reappling NUS discount

Premium recently expired due to card issue. Have resubscribed to spotify premium but will not let me apply my NUS discount to this account now, as i have already used it on the previous subscription before it got cancelled. Still same account that th...

• Premium recently expired due to card issue. Have resubscribed to spotify premium but will not let me apply my NUS discount to this account now, as i have already used it on the previous subscription ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still cannot change country, despite help articles

Hello, I have tried getting support, but nothing works. I have emailed two times already - case # 01931557 and 01980641. I only got automated replies that didn't work. I replied and sent emails but there was no reply. I also logged an item in the com...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have tried getting support, but nothing works. I have emailed two times already - case # 01931557 and 01980641. I only got automated replies that didn't work. I replied and sent email...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes