Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why am I still being charged?

My premium free trial did not work so I gave up and now all of a sudden I am being charged. I can't cancel the subscription as it was never activated!? I am paying for nothing! is there no email help I can't solve tis and will keep getting charged.

• My premium free trial did not work so I gave up and now all of a sudden I am being charged. I can't cancel the subscription as it was never activated!? I am paying for nothing! is there no email help...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to student account redirect loop

I'm trying to change my spotify premium to the student version, and i get to the page where it says "almost there, enter your facebook password", and i hit continue, enter my password, and it redirects me ad nauseum to the first page. Can anyone offe...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to change my spotify premium to the student version, and i get to the page where it says "almost there, enter your facebook password", and i hit continue, enter my password, and it redirec...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like the option to request not to listen to certain ads that disturb me.

I'm not talking about those dull, tirelessly long ads for country music and country singers. I don't mind those, they just stay in the background. However, I'm not good with scary movies, or trailers for them. To hear that playing in my ears, without...

• I'm not talking about those dull, tirelessly long ads for country music and country singers. I don't mind those, they just stay in the background. However, I'm not good with scary movies, or trailers...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New userID and playlists gone...

Hi everybody! i have a curious problem... I havent logged in for a while(a few weeks) and now i opened it again and it told me that i need to re-login. I did it and then no playlist appears anymore! Additionally i could see that i got a new UserID to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody! i have a curious problem... I havent logged in for a while(a few weeks) and now i opened it again and it told me that i need to re-login. I did it and then no playlist appears anymore...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Close and remove account

How do I completely close and remove my account (not this account, but a facebook connected account)?

• Roadie
  • How do I completely close and remove my account (not this account, but a facebook connected account)?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! US Student Discount Question - Prospective College Student

I am currently a high school senior, and planning on matriculating to a 4 year college in the fall, so I am technically not enrolled at a college currently, but I was wondering if I would still qualify for the 50% discount on Premium. Any info on thi...

• I am currently a high school senior, and planning on matriculating to a 4 year college in the fall, so I am technically not enrolled at a college currently, but I was wondering if I would still quali...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

nö premium After payment

Hi There i am using spotify since 2012 , i Pay By direct debit. On 04.04.2014 spotify collects 9.99euro froh my Bank Account. Since yesterday spotify says i Need to upgrade to premium. Wtf is wrong?

• Hi There i am using spotify since 2012 , i Pay By direct debit. On 04.04.2014 spotify collects 9.99euro froh my Bank Account. Since yesterday spotify says i Need to upgrade to premium. Wtf is wrong?
  • therealibi
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding subscription pricing tax.

I'm currently a Free account user, but wanted to upgrade to Premium, however I was stopped when I read that there is sales tax involved. First of all this is a service, not tangible items. Second, I'm in california and the state does not collect sale...

• Music Fan
  • I'm currently a Free account user, but wanted to upgrade to Premium, however I was stopped when I read that there is sales tax involved. First of all this is a service, not tangible items. Second, ...
  • SonicDr
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Double account!

Hi guys, Here's my problem. I have two accounts, the one I usually use (from which I log in from FB) and another one I created at my job's computer. As I created this last one new, Spotify offered me the free month trial, and I accepted it thinking t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   Here's my problem. I have two accounts, the one I usually use (from which I log in from FB) and another one I created at my job's computer. As I created this last one new, Spotify...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hate the layout, lost my playlists

I updated Spotify, saw the black, hate it/can't read it. I still had the old installer file and I thought I could just uninstall it and reinstall it back to the old version. It reinstalled with the newest version, but with no play lists now. Goodbye ...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated Spotify, saw the black, hate it/can't read it. I still had the old installer file and I thought I could just uninstall it and reinstall it back to the old version. It reinstalled with the n...
  • cstaber
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I wanna reset my Spotify password but I cant due to "Facebook-hookup"

I made a Spotify account long time ago. One day, not so long time ago a forgot my password, and there was a possibility to logg in with facebook-username and I did. First problem that happend : All my music-lists were gone! Second problem : Now its i...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a Spotify account long time ago. One day, not so long time ago a forgot my password, and there was a possibility to logg in with facebook-username and I did.    First problem tha...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Everytime I finish a song a Glen frey song comes automatically!!

Im listening to a playlist I made, after a song finishes it automatically switches to a glen frey playlist. I have absolutely no interest in listening to that! How can I fix this annoying bug?

• Regular
  • Im listening to a playlist I made, after a song finishes it automatically switches to a glen frey playlist. I have absolutely no interest in listening to that!    How can I fix this ann...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hi I've recently moved from New Zealand to the UK. Everytime I try to log in it says I'm unable to do so because Spotify can only be used abroad for 14 days. I never changed my country details prior because I wasn't aware I needed to and now I can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've recently moved from New Zealand to the UK. Everytime I try to log in it says I'm unable to do so because Spotify can only be used abroad for 14 days. I never changed my country details prior ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! log out all

Could anyone log everyone out of my account, account name: snigel95. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Could anyone log everyone out of my account, account name: snigel95. Thanks!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

lost premium code

hello iv bought premium in a store (statoil) and i lost the recite with the spotify code.. what should i do?

• hello iv bought premium in a store (statoil) and i lost the recite with the spotify code.. what should i do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my Facebook Account (Duplicate)

Hello, I recently changed my fb password due to heartbleed, and it created a new account based on those credentials without my playlists or friends or anything from my already existing spotify account. I fixed that issue, but now whenever I try to ch...

• Hello,   I recently changed my fb password due to heartbleed, and it created a new account based on those credentials without my playlists or friends or anything from my already existing spo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get premium because I can not pay as I could earlier.

Hey Guys! I have a problem. I can't pay with my bank card to you because its maestro. And also I can not add it to my PayPal for some reason. But I used to be able to send money from my bank card to my PayPal and pay with that money to you for the PR...

• Hey Guys! I have a problem. I can't pay with my bank card to you because its maestro. And also I can not add it to my PayPal for some reason. But I used to be able to send money from my bank card to ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Got the confirmation email from SheerID saying that my student status was approved and that I can now register for the discount. However, when I feel out my information, I get a message saying that my status was not confirmed. I spoke to Spotify supp...

• Casual Listener
  • Got the confirmation email from SheerID saying that my student status was approved and that I can now register for the discount.  However, when I feel out my information, I get a message saying ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium features are gone?

Hi Spotify Team, I am a premium customer for quite a while now but since 2 days I only have free features?!I have a subscribtion with you and the money left my bank account like it does every month. Whats wrong? Please help me, I am quite dissapointe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Team, I am a premium customer for quite a while now but since 2 days I only have free features?! I have a subscribtion with you and the money left my bank account like it does every m...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes