Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Double subscription to PREMIUM

Hi sorry but I have a problem... I receive a message from SPOTIFY that you offer a 30 days subscriptions for Free... and do click and finish all the procedure... when I open the application, All the applications options did not change like a free acc...

• Hi sorry but I have a problem...   I receive a message from SPOTIFY that you offer a 30 days subscriptions for Free... and do click and finish all the procedure... when I open the applicatio...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlists keep appering in my profile - I can't even hide them

Hi, I have two playlists that I deleted long ago (and they don't show on my list of playlist at the left side of the screen). My problem is that after the latest update they appear among my shared playlists. I can't delete them and, unlike every othe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,   I have two playlists that I deleted long ago (and they don't show on my list of playlist at the left side of the screen).   My problem is that after the latest update...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Drag to rearrange order of tracks in a playlist disabled?

I cannot seem to find any way to rearrange tracks in a playlist (other than sorting them alpahebtically, by time added, etc.). it used to just be a matter of dragging them around. Is that functionality now gone? There's no column for order, which wou...

• Regular
  • I cannot seem to find any way to rearrange tracks in a playlist (other than sorting them alpahebtically, by time added, etc.). it used to just be a matter of dragging them around. Is that functionali...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T UNSUBSCRIBE FROM NEWSLETTER

I have tried unsubscribing by clicking the link in the newsletter and also I have tried logging into the account and unsubscribing manualluy. When I tried to save the new settings, it tells me my email address is linked to another account and I can n...

• I have tried unsubscribing by clicking the link in the newsletter and also I have tried logging into the account and unsubscribing manualluy.    When I tried to save the new settings, i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists missing from Main Account

Okay, this attempt #3... I submitted a ticket, I tried making a post but it didn't post, apparently. Case# 01363389 So, I inadvertently goofed my account pretty well.I have the free account and love it and have several playlists I've accrued. This pa...

• Visitor
  • Okay, this attempt #3... I submitted a ticket, I tried making a post but it didn't post, apparently.   Case# 01363389   So, I inadvertently goofed my account pretty well. I have ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment premium but not updated account

Hello, I have a problem with my Spotify premium payment. According to my creditcard statements I have paid for Spotify Premium, but whenever I try to log in it states that I have a Free account. How can I get my money back and rearrange these payment...

• Hello,   I have a problem with my Spotify premium payment. According to my creditcard statements I have paid for Spotify Premium, but whenever I try to log in it states that I have a Free ac...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

christian Boenn?

Hello. The name Christian Boen shows in my logout tab in spotify, i want to use scoopex everywhere, tried to change everything. Help fast plz!

• Hello. The name Christian Boen shows in my logout tab in spotify, i want to use scoopex everywhere, tried to change everything. Help fast plz!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account and spotify account same username --> unable to login

Hi, i have the problem that my playlists and premium account dissapeared. I already read the thread about accounts created before 2011 but that does not solve the problem. In fact, my facebook login AND my "direct" spotify account have the same usern...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   i have the problem that my playlists and premium account dissapeared. I already read the thread about accounts created before 2011 but that does not solve the problem.   In ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment troubles

Hi there,   Where do I file my payment problems?   Gr.    Marco

• Hi there,   Where do I file my payment problems?   Gr.    Marco
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete my spotify account?

Spotify seems to lack some features I would like. How do I delete my spotify account?

• Visitor
  • Spotify seems to lack some features I would like. How do I delete my spotify account?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, new password change to facebook has deleted my whole profile

Hi, I recently changed my password to my facebook account which meant i was logged out of spotify. i logged back in with my facebook log in and it asked me if i was on sportify or new to spotify. I accidently clicked new to spotify and now my whole p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently changed my password to my facebook account which meant i was logged out of spotify. i logged back in with my facebook log in and it asked me if i was on sportify or new to spotify. I a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account totally anulled

Hi! I changed my password on Facebook, and now my Spotify Premium account has gone to Spotify Free and all my playlists are gone. Wha that is going on???+ I tried contacting support, but they don't freaking answar.

• Hi!   I changed my password on Facebook, and now my Spotify Premium account has gone to Spotify Free and all my playlists are gone.   Wha that is going on???+   I tried con...
  • glitterfairy684
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How does one change their username?

I'm trying to remove the S in my username but I can't find any option to do so through the APP or website. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to remove the S in my username but I can't find any option to do so through the APP or website. Thank you.
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed FB password, kicked out of iOS app; cannot update password; duplicate account created.

I changed my Facebook password, and was subsequently kicked out of my Spotify log-in on my iPhone. I re-logged into Facebook on my phone, and tried to log into Spotify using Facebook. It looks like it's created a brand new account with no playlists, ...

• Regular
  • I changed my Facebook password, and was subsequently kicked out of my Spotify log-in on my iPhone. I re-logged into Facebook on my phone, and tried to log into Spotify using Facebook. It looks like i...
  • alexllap
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

unidays account

i have a unidays account and i linked it to the wrong spotify account how can i change it to this one?

• i have a unidays account and i linked it to the wrong spotify account how can i change it to this one?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist's gone and premium gone after disconect from facebook.

Yesterday i activated 1 month of spotify premium. since spotify post some stuff on your facebook timeline i decided to try and turn this off. I found the "disconect form facebook" button and after klicking this i had to loggin to my acount again. aft...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday i activated 1 month of spotify premium. since spotify post some stuff on your facebook timeline i decided to try and turn this off. I found the "disconect form facebook" button and afte...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong language - can't read the characters

Just downloaded Spotify. When I open it all looks "Greek", maybe the characters are in fact Greek... Can't read anything, thus impossible to change language settings. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded Spotify. When I open it all looks "Greek", maybe the characters are in fact Greek... Can't read anything, thus impossible to change language settings. Help!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove the charge...not my account!

Hello,I started a free trial of Premium around March 8th. On April 8th, the day the trial was set to expire, I cancelled because I can't afford to pay the 9.99/mo for this service. I got an email saying the Premium has been cancelled, however there i...

• Regular
  • Hello, I started a free trial of Premium around March 8th. On April 8th, the day the trial was set to expire, I cancelled because I can't afford to  pay the 9.99/mo for this service. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

how the h*** can I change password when i dont remember my old one??

I got a new credit card, so my unlimited account of course stopped working after some time.. so now I'm trying to upgrade again, but then i need my password. the problem is, i haven't logged in with my password in years so i dont remember it. So i fi...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new credit card, so my unlimited account of course stopped working after some time.. so now I'm trying to upgrade again, but then i need my password. the problem is, i haven't logged in with ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect

I have just recently became a spotify premium subscriber. When i first subscribed, i thought that me and my sister could both use the subscription by sharing the account. However, when i tried playing music on my phone while she was trying to play mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just recently became a spotify premium subscriber. When i first subscribed, i thought that me and my sister could both use the subscription by sharing the account. However, when i tried playi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes