Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

spotify charging me twice!!

hi i have been charged twice sens 2012 06 07...tried to contact spotify but no answear...what should i do now??

• Casual Listener
  • hi   i have been charged twice sens 2012 06 07... tried to contact spotify but no answear... what should i do now??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code: 410

Hello, Since a couple of days I am unable to log in to my regular spotify account. I get an error code 410, putting me straight to offline modus. It does recognise my account number and I have access to all my playlists, but not on my usual account a...

• Hello,   Since a couple of days I am unable to log in to my regular spotify account. I get an error code 410, putting me straight to offline modus. It does recognise my account number and I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search Function not operating.

Can someone help. The Search function ssimply doesn't work..its been like it for days..why is this happening.

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone help. The Search function ssimply doesn't work..its been like it for days..why is this happening. 
  • AndrewUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!! (PREMIUM)

So it must've been recent like last night because i'm on spotify everyday basically i can't log on to my account because someone changed the email and password. i can still get on through my facebook but i can't change my account password or email be...

• So it must've been recent like last night because i'm on spotify everyday basically i can't log on to my account because someone changed the email and password. i can still get on through my face...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account

My account is now showing up as a free account. I've uninstalled it from my desktop and tried to log back in with the same results. I only have one account and i was charged on 4/4 but it's now showing as a free account. I'm logging in through facebo...

• Visitor
  • My account is now showing up as a free account.  I've uninstalled it from my desktop and tried to log back in with the same results.  I only have one account and i was charged on 4/4 but it...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund and NUS Discount

Can I please get a refund for the Unlimited subscription I just paid for? I was trying to subscribe for an unlimited membership using my NUS discount, is this not possible? Failing that I'd like to get a refund and get the 50% discount for Premium.

• Can I please get a refund for the Unlimited subscription I just paid for? I was trying to subscribe for an unlimited membership using my NUS discount, is this not possible? Failing that I'd like to g...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

confusion with accounts

I signed up with a free account a while ago under 1 e-mail. I no longer have access to this email. Recently I upgraded to premium with a second e-mail. When I sign into the premium account and I go to the web player (my preferred way of listening), i...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up with a free account a while ago under 1 e-mail.   I no longer have access to this email.  Recently I upgraded to premium with a second e-mail.  When I sign into the premium...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Official Support Service"

"Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum." So, where can I find the official ...

• Regular
  • "Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when u...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Student discount

I'm trying to get the student discount since I'mCurrently enrolled in school, but it keeps making me do the Manuel eligibility again and again. When I put in my information to see if I qualify, it won't go through. How can I get the discount without ...

• I'm trying to get the student discount since I'm Currently enrolled in school, but it keeps making me do the Manuel eligibility again and again. When I put in my information to see if I qualify, it ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please, my stared songs are gone.

Hi,I managed to unstar all of my spotify songs, can you please restore them back for me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,I managed to unstar all of my spotify songs, can you please restore them back for me?
  • cathjiine
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Convert existing premium credits to student premium credits

I've recently discovered that I'm eligible for a student discount, but I've already prepaid my premium subscription thur 11/2014 at the regular 9.99 rate. When I go thru the student verification process, I'm told I'm eligble, but system wants me to s...

• I've recently discovered that I'm eligible for a student discount, but I've already prepaid my premium subscription thur 11/2014 at the regular 9.99 rate.   When I go thru the student verifi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Discount Not working

When I try to add my NUS card to my account, it tells me that it is linked to another account, even though I only have the one spotify account. How do I rectify this/work out which account the card is linked to?

• When I try to add my NUS card to my account, it tells me that it is linked to another account, even though I only have the one spotify account. How do I rectify this/work out which account the card i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

4.99/ month. Just signed up. What am I paying for ?

Please explain what 4.99 / month gives me. Downloaded app on both iPhone & iPad & just signed up for 4.99/month . Can't seem to play anything without being a premium subscriber & can't see how I cancel . Really frustrated. Money was instantly taken f...

• Regular
  • Please explain what 4.99 / month gives me. Downloaded app on both iPhone & iPad & just signed up for 4.99/month . Can't seem to play anything without being a premium subscriber & can't se...
  • sossity
  • Music Fan
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Scrobbling wrong artists tracks problem.

when i scrobble certain songs and the tab that has Artist alot has two and three names in the artists tab. (ex. Usher, T.I.) which should only be one artists name in the tab who made the album. is there a way to fix that problem, because some of the ...

• Music Fan
  • when i scrobble certain songs and the tab that has Artist alot has two and three names in the artists tab. (ex. Usher, T.I.) which should only be one artists name in the tab who made the album. is th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Sign out

Hi can somebody please sign me out of all sessions of my spotify please?<br>Thank you.

• Hi can somebody please sign me out of all sessions of my spotify please?&lt;br&gt;Thank you.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with my region

I need to change my country but is not possible i try to click nothing happens !! pls help mee !

• Casual Listener
  • I need to change my country but is not possible i try to click nothing happens !! pls help mee !
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

password

I'm trying to change my password on my Spotifiy Premium account but i receive an error message "Another account is already registered with this email address“. The email address is mine, can you please help me?

• I'm trying to change my password on my Spotifiy Premium account but i receive an error message "Another account is already registered with this email address“. The email address is mine, can you ple...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Disappeared After Disconnecting Account From Facebook

Without remembering that I initially signed up for Spotify through my facebook account, I clicked the "disconnect from facebook" button in the application. The application closed and then logged me out. When I logged back in under my facebook account...

• Without remembering that I initially signed up for Spotify through my facebook account, I clicked the "disconnect from facebook" button in the application. The application closed and then logged me o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New update slowed down the app

The new Spotify interface and ux is awesome. But the update made the app really slow and at times it will crash. Is anyone else having the same problem?

• The new Spotify interface and ux is awesome. But the update made the app really slow and at times it will crash. Is anyone else having the same problem?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VERY VERY VERY ANGRY WITH SPOTIFY. I CANCELLED PREMIUM ACOUNT. WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY??

I am a spotify user of ID1212954923 and I tried the premium 30 day trial since the 23-2-14. * Before 30 days have passed, I CANCELLED the account successfully and ALL my premium features have been IMMEDIATELY changed to free features. * The account t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a spotify user of ID1212954923 and I tried the premium 30 day trial since the 23-2-14.   * Before 30 days have passed, I CANCELLED the account successfully and ALL my pre...
  • sunnykim0430
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies