Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NO Variety on Discover channel

There is absolutely no variety on my discover each week. I listen to a wide variety of music throughout the week, but every Monday my Discover channel reloads with 100's of indie songs only. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • There is absolutely no variety on my discover each week. I listen to a wide variety of music throughout the week, but every Monday my Discover channel reloads with 100's of indie songs only. Please h...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con la reproducción de canciones

Tengo un celular sony c4, pero no me descarga ni una playlist sale un error ERROR EN LA DESCARGA Puedes descargar a un maximo de tres dispositivos. como ya has alcanzado este numero, eliminaremos tus descargas de este dispositivo Ya las borre pero si...

• Tengo un celular sony c4, pero no me descarga ni una playlist sale un error    ERROR EN LA DESCARGA    Puedes descargar a un maximo de tres dispositivos. como ya has alcanzado...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung A5(Don't play some songs)

Spotify premium offline don't play some songs, please help me, I don't know what happend.

• Spotify premium offline don't play some songs, please help me, I don't know what happend.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid Payment

Hi there, i was checking my bank account and saw 9,99 turkish liras payment to spotify that i dont even use. And it says that payment made in Stockholm, i may send you also the paper that shows it. Any help?

• Hi there, i was checking my bank account and saw 9,99 turkish liras payment to spotify that i dont even use. And it says that payment made in Stockholm, i may send you also the paper that shows it. A...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music stops playing..

My problem is that every time I lock my phone my music stops playing, unless the song is at least one minute in. It really bothers me. Everytime I lock my phone it just stops and I have to search for the song that played last. I don't really like the...

• My problem is that every time I lock my phone my music stops playing, unless the song is at least one minute in. It really bothers me. Everytime I lock my phone it just stops and I have to search for...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant import music on the app

Hello spotify fam! I have an Asus Zenfone 2 and I've been trying to import my songs into the Spotify app but it's strange because some songs come up whilst others don't. Anything I can do to troubleshoot?

• Hello spotify fam! I have an Asus Zenfone 2 and I've been trying to import my songs into the Spotify app but it's strange because some songs come up whilst others don't. Anything I can do to troubles...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music Stops Playing on Samsung S4

Hi, Since this morning, all the music I have downloaded on my Spotify Music app on the Samsung S4 stops playing when I lose the internet or mobile data connection. I have it stored on my internal storage and not on the SD card. I also reinstalled the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Since this morning, all the music I have downloaded on my Spotify Music app on the Samsung S4 stops playing when I lose the internet or mobile data connection. I have it stored on my int...
  • zunairamalik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs keep pausing

I have a 30 day Premium trial and for the past 5 days have had no problem. I am using the app on my mobile and playing music through my Roberts streamline radio using WiFi. Today however the songs keep randomly pausing and I am nowhere near my phone ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 30 day Premium trial and for the past 5 days have had no problem.  I am using the app on my mobile and playing music through my Roberts streamline radio using WiFi.  Today however ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto voice command register but don't work.

Good day guys, I just replaced my phone for a Samsung S6 and everything worked well for 2 week but now when I ask Spotify to play one of my playlist or just one band google will answer '' Okay playing Metallica'' but spotify won't register it and it ...

• Good day guys,   I just replaced my phone for a Samsung S6 and everything worked well for 2 week but now when I ask Spotify to play one of my playlist or just one band google will answer '' Ok...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline tracks dont play

Since last spotify update i cant use offline playlists anymore. I download a playlist but in offline mode the songs don't start.I reinstalled spotify.I cleared the cache.I restarted my Samsung galaxy S5.I downloaded the tracks on divice and on sd car...

• Since last spotify update i cant use offline playlists anymore. I download a playlist but in offline mode the songs don't start. I reinstalled spotify. I cleared the cache. I restarted my Samsung ...
  • pzbbjr
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you clear queue in the Android app?

I was wondering if there is a way to clear the play queue in the Android app so that I don't have songs hanging on my phone to be accidentally played in an inopportune moment?

• I was wondering if there is a way to clear the play queue in the Android app so that I don't have songs hanging on my phone to be accidentally played in an inopportune moment?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

ASUS - ZENFONE 3 MAX - PROBLEMA

Eu queria saber se, somente eu estou enfrentando este problema, meu aparelho está demorando horas para baixar uma lista com aproximadamente 80 músicas, em 3 horas obteve apenas 45% do download, já olhei as configurações e está tudo correto, não é pro...

• Eu queria saber se, somente eu estou enfrentando este problema, meu aparelho está demorando horas para baixar uma lista com aproximadamente 80 músicas, em 3 horas obteve apenas 45% do download, já ol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Allow Spotify to work with 3rd Party Equalizers

I have a Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.1 (and 4.0 ICS before that) and have noticed that, while apps such as Google Music and Pandora seamlessly work with 3rd-party equalizers, Spotify doesn't seem to be able to utilize them. I was wondering why tha...

• Gig Goer
  • I have a Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.1 (and 4.0 ICS before that) and have noticed that, while apps such as Google Music and Pandora seamlessly work with 3rd-party equalizers, Spotify doesn't seem ...
  • cslagley8
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Saved/ saved offline

Im using alot of space on my phone with spotify, i love the app but i dont understand how to save my music without saving it offline, cause even when the download button is ticked off music still is avalible offline. I want to be able to organize my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Im using alot of space on my phone with spotify, i love the app but i dont understand how to save my music without saving it offline, cause even when the download button is ticked off music still is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting

Is there any way of removing all of my music from my spotify account without having to physically go through every artist or album? The cache only deletes the data but keeps the songs there.

• Is there any way of removing all of my music from my spotify account without having to physically go through every artist or album? The cache only deletes the data but keeps the songs there.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to skip previous track with headphone controller

Hi, I have a problem to skip back track on the playlist using my headphone, it works with all commands, except for the triple click wich skip 2 tracks forward instead of backward....Anyone can help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem to skip back track on the playlist using my headphone, it works with all commands, except for the triple click wich skip 2 tracks forward instead of backward.... Anyone can help...
  • trikydj
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify closing

Ok, I don't know for how long this has been happening but it's quite anoying... This is the situation: I'm listening music with any kind of bluethooth (hasn't tryied wired) device, everything is fine... I recieve a call, music stops, good... But when...

• Ok, I don't know for how long this has been happening but it's quite anoying... This is the situation: I'm listening music with any kind of bluethooth (hasn't tryied wired) device, everything is fine...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ANDROID "My Library" Tab Gone

Hello,Ever since the last major spotify update a couple months ago or whenever it was, the "My Library" tab on the app on my Sony Experia XA phone is no longer there, and has been replaced by a "Me" tab. Seems like a minor tweak, but the "Me" tab doe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Ever since the last major spotify update a couple months ago or whenever it was, the "My Library" tab on the app on my Sony Experia XA phone is no longer there, and has been replaced by a "...
  • Brendo905
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Offline Mode - How does it work?

HelloI am planning to buy Spotify Premium in order to be able to listen to Spotify on my Android device. Before I do so, I have some questions I didn't find the answers for (yet).1) When I've downloaded a playlist for offline mode, does it use my Int...

• Regular
  • Hello I am planning to buy Spotify Premium in order to be able to listen to Spotify on my Android device. Before I do so, I have some questions I didn't find the answers for (yet). 1) When I've...
  • krongen
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes