Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Listen on your speaker" always shows

Every time I first start playing music on my desktop each day, a blue text bubble pops up from the device selection area saying something like "Listen on your speaker".How do I turn this "reminder" off? I am listening on my speaker. You know... the o...

• Every time I first start playing music on my desktop each day, a blue text bubble pops up from the device selection area saying something like "Listen on your speaker". How do I turn this "reminder"...
  • JoeLooker212
  • 45 replies
  • 72 likes
  • Other
  • 45 replies
  • 72 likes

When I use Sort Your Music it says "Trouble getting the user profile"

When I use the Sort Your Music service on Playlist Machinery it says "Trouble getting the user profile" Link: http://sortyourmusic.playlistmachinery.com/

• Visitor
  • When I use the Sort Your Music service on Playlist Machinery it says "Trouble getting the user profile"   Link: http://sortyourmusic.playlistmachinery.com/
  • frondonr
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stopped playing the correct playlist using google assistant/home devices

SINCE THE LAST 2 DAYS, Spotify is not playing the correct playlists using Google assistant or Google home/Nest voice commands!!I used the voice commands for more than 6 months, EVERY DAY!Even when playing playlists with similar names, it was straight...

• Songwriter
  • SINCE THE LAST 2 DAYS, Spotify is not playing the correct playlists using Google assistant or Google home/Nest voice commands!! I used the voice commands for more than 6 months, EVERY DAY! Even whe...
  • marcolopespt
  • Songwriter
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Leave or remove myself form playlist

PlanPremium DeviceImac and iphone My Question or IssueI have been searching for a while on how to leave/remove myself form a playlist, and found a bunch of answers and comments that says to just go to de playlist, the context menu (...) and just tap ...

•   Plan Premium     Device Imac and iphone       My Question or Issue I have been searching for a while on how to leave/remove myself form a playlist, and foun...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿por que no puedo traducir las letras de las canciones?

hace años que tengo Spotify no me aparece el traductor de lyrics y cambi de celulares pero es siempre mi cuenta, otras personas que tiene Spotify si pueden hacerlo.

• hace años que tengo Spotify no me aparece el traductor de lyrics y cambi de celulares pero es siempre mi cuenta, otras personas que tiene Spotify si pueden hacerlo.
  • Edwin25
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pixel Watch 2 can't control music on main screen until app force shut down or watch restart

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevicePixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else...Operating Systemlatest on every device My Question or IssueThe problem started around 2024 february.The problem is that on my Pixel Watch 2 the Spotify isn't able ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Pixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else... Operating System latest on every device   My Question or Issue The problem started around 2...
  • GPeti07
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Crossfade not working on both desktop and android

PlanPremium Device - OSDesktop PC Windows 10 / Phone Huawei P9 Android 8 My Question or IssueHeya,I just signed up for a new premium account but the crossfade is not working on both desktop and android.I already tried:switching on/off the crossfade f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device - OS Desktop PC Windows 10 / Phone Huawei P9 Android 8    My Question or Issue Heya, I just signed up for a new premium account but the crossfade is ...
  • fredo85
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Too many tabs bug

I have a current issue that happened out of nowhere a few days ago. There is a bug that indicates that there are TOO many tabs even though the only tab I have open is the app itself.I had no problems working on other things on my laptop and having Sp...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have a current issue that happened out of nowhere a few days ago. There is a bug that indicates that there are TOO many tabs even though the only tab I have open is the app itself. I had n...
  • Vasil
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Car Mode No Longer Turns On

PlanPremiumCountryChicago, IL United StatesDeviceiPhone 14 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 16.4.1 My Question or IssueI have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc that has had a hands free call and audio kit from iSimple installed a couple months back. Since having this in...

• Plan Premium Country Chicago, IL United States Device iPhone 14 Pro Max Operating System iOS 16.4.1    My Question or Issue I have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc that has had a hands free ca...
  • mnamador
  • Visitor
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution My wife gets my playlist when I've been listening (Duo). Why is that?

We recently got a Duo account. Mw wife can listen to her playlist on her phone, but if I've been listening to mine (on my computer for example) she gets my songs next time she tries. Really annoying. What have we done wrong, or failed to do?

• Visitor
  • We recently got a Duo account. Mw wife can listen to her playlist on her phone, but if I've been listening to mine (on my computer for example) she gets my songs next time she tries. Really annoying....
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove podcast from "your shows"

So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast.First of all. I do not listen to podcasts and not plan on ever doing th...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast. First of all. I ...
  • beansintoast
  • Casual Listener
  • 573 replies
  • 786 likes
  • Other
  • 573 replies
  • 786 likes

Solved!! Ask question to a podcast

My podcast says I can ask question to them in their podcast in spotify. But I cant see where I could ask a question. Anyone know where?

• Regular
  • My podcast says I can ask question to them in their podcast in spotify. But I cant see where I could ask a question. Anyone know where?
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help my niece, Marz Fay, put up the lyrics to her songs on Spotify

PC Windows 10My Question or IssueMy niece, Marz Fay, already has several of her songs published on Spotify.But there are no visual lyrics. Since she wrote the songs herself, there is no problem with copyrights. So I want to know which is the simplest...

• Regular
  • PC Windows 10 My Question or Issue My niece, Marz Fay, already has several of her songs published on Spotify. But there are no visual lyrics. Since she wrote the songs herself, there is no problem...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does Wrapped count Desktop app's listening data?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am using both my Desktop and my phone. I am getting every year the Wrapped thing. By reading previous topics, I know that you can't play the Wrapped on the Desktop App, ...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am using both my Desktop and my phone. I am getting every year the Wrapped thing. By rea...
  • ih78hu
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Memory] [Chromium] Error: Out of Memory

For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this allows for members of the spotify community to check t...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this all...
  • 3dman8
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Show all podcast episodes sorted by newest first on desktop

Podcasts on desktop are nearly unusable because it only displays shows I follow. An experience like what you have on mobile that shows all podcast episodes sorted by newest episodes first would hugely improve the desktop podcast listening experience!

• Podcasts on desktop are nearly unusable because it only displays shows I follow. An experience like what you have on mobile that shows all podcast episodes sorted by newest episodes first would hugel...
  • lilbruin99
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi, where is the actual support contact or forum?

I searched all over spotify's website for a contact or support forum, but there doesn't seem to be anything other than this forum for discussion. I am having a number of issues with spotfy. I recently made an account because my coworkers and friends ...

• Casual Listener
  • I searched all over spotify's website for a contact or support forum, but there doesn't seem to be anything other than this forum for discussion.  I am having a number of issues with spotfy.&nbs...
  • gzxowgnvtt998v3ci3vy
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution We cant access any podcast from Spotify Bangladesh

Hi!I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify. It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts. The podcast option itself is already missing. Could we kn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify.  It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts...
  • Tashfi
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 34 likes
  • App & Features
  • 19 replies
  • 34 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics issue

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGeorgiaDevice(Samsung Galaxy A13)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueWell, recently, my spotify app doesn't work well. I don't know how to describe this problem, lyrics aren't shown fully. I mean there's only four or ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Georgia Device (Samsung Galaxy A13) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Well, recently, my spotify app doesn't work well. I don't know how to de...
  • SirMert
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes