Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Phone number showing up on my playlist

Hello, I created a spotify account today (without facebook). I created a public playlist and it shows my phone number. It lists the playlist name and by: and the phone number. Also, in the upper right corner, it also shows my number as the username. ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,    I created a spotify account today (without facebook). I created a public playlist and it shows my phone number. It lists the playlist name and by: and the phone number. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login problems

I cannot log into Spotify on my phone or on the desktop app through facebook. I can only play spotify through the web browser, which is the only thing that will allow me to log in. I have not deactivated my facebook account, nor changed any settings ...

• I cannot log into Spotify on my phone or on the desktop app through facebook. I can only play spotify through the web browser, which is the only thing that will allow me to log in. I have not deactiv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted account but profile still listed

Hi,I deleted an account and set up another with a new email -- but want to use the same Profile name and image. Even though the original account has been deleted, it is still visible when people search for the profile name -- there is nothing to indi...

• Hi, I deleted an account and set up another with a new email -- but want to use the same Profile name and image.  Even though the original account has been deleted, it is still visible when peo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get 2 of my 3 phones to connect to my Spotify Premium

I signed up for Spotify premium but I cannot get it to connect to my other 2 phones on my plan. I have called Rogers and they were unable to trouble shoot the issue. Next game plan is to contact Spotify directly. Please help!

• I signed up for Spotify premium but I cannot get it to connect to my other 2 phones on my plan. I have called Rogers and they were unable to trouble shoot the issue. Next game plan is to contact Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Submitted Album

Hello, I submitted my album (Alonso-Alonso https://open.spotify.com/album/6Nv7XuoRzUfyYrVOPXFaiS) through CD Baby, but the profile in which it appers, is another guy with my name, which is not me (https://open.spotify.com/artist/1vKH0UqgAnYN4b7SIoVNW...

• Hello, I submitted my album (Alonso-Alonso https://open.spotify.com/album/6Nv7XuoRzUfyYrVOPXFaiS) through CD Baby, but the profile in which it appers, is another guy with my name, which is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium: Can't change country from UK to Canada

Hello, I've moved from the UK to Canada, cancelled my paypal account with which I was paying for premium. So I changed ountries in the payment method change menu, and I tried changing the payment method to a Canadian credit card. I get this: It looks...

• Hello,    I've moved from the UK to Canada, cancelled my paypal account with which I was paying for premium.    So I changed ountries in the payment method change menu, and I ...
  • hannahejo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Facebook doesn't work

I can't connect my Facebook to my Spotify, it always says that there's been a temporary error and it is annoying! Please help me!!!

• I can't connect my Facebook to my Spotify, it always says that there's been a temporary error and it is annoying! Please help me!!! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no me deja restaurar una playlist

Buenas.Soy parte de una cuenta premium familiar y mi problema es el siguiente:Ayer 5 de diciembre al iniciar spotify en mi telefono no me aparece ninguna playlist, ni las que he descargado ni las que he creado yo. Hoy 6 de diciembre pude restaurar 3 ...

• Buenas. Soy parte de una cuenta premium familiar y mi problema es el siguiente: Ayer 5 de diciembre al iniciar spotify en mi telefono no me aparece ninguna playlist, ni las que he descargado ni las...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account

so i have 2 accounts, an old one thats made through facebook and a one with email..but i want to delete the facebook account and link my new account to my facebook how can i do this ?

• so i have 2 accounts, an old one thats made through facebook and a one with email.. but i want to delete the facebook account and link my new account to my facebook  how can i do this ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Mom's Spotify is Linked to My Facebook... -_-

I'm not sure how this is possible, because I can access my account when I sign in on my phone, but on a desktop, it goes to her account. How do I transfer her off?

• I'm not sure how this is possible, because I can access my account when I sign in on my phone, but on a desktop, it goes to her account. How do I transfer her off?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Can I get a refund for my three months I've been paying $10 a month instead of the $5 I signed up for? I'm a student, have been the whole time, and will be for another 3 years

• Can I get a refund for my three months I've been paying $10 a month instead of the $5 I signed up for? I'm a student, have been the whole time, and will be for another 3 years
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Facebook, New Account

So, I had an old Spotify account that i signed up for with Facebook who knows how long ago and forgot about. Recently I Created a new spotify account with my Email address and have a premium subscription Problem: I cannot link my new account to my fa...

• Casual Listener
  • So,    I had an old Spotify account that i signed up for with Facebook who knows how long ago and forgot about.   Recently I Created a new spotify account with my Email address and...
  • Nikop23
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error 408

Hi,i registered my account as italian, never changed the coutry in spotify nor in real life and i'm getting error 408 since couple of daysany solution??

• Hi, i registered my account as italian, never changed the coutry in spotify nor in real life and i'm getting error 408 since couple of days any solution??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium yearly subscription offer

Hey, My Spotify App showed me an offer where I‘d pay for a full year now and would get two months off in return. When I clicked on the ad, a website opened that shows exactly the same ad, but there‘s absolutely no further explanation on how I could t...

• Hey,   My Spotify App showed me an offer where I‘d pay for a full year now and would get two months off in return. When I clicked on the ad, a website opened that shows exactly the same ad, bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't download the app

Hi, I have troubles with my spotify app, I wanted to do the update of my app but it doesn't work so I uninstall it and when I want to reinstall the app, at 100% my phone restart by himself, I tried with other app to reinstall, uninstall and install o...

• Hi, I have troubles with my spotify app, I wanted to do the update of my app but it doesn't work so I uninstall it and when I want to reinstall the app, at 100% my phone restart by himself, I tried w...
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account keeps being hijacked - spotiamb

I keep seeing a device called "Spotiamb 0.2.1" connected to my Spotify actively playing music. This happens to me multiple times each day. I have tried changing my facebook password, logging out on all devices (both on facebook and spotify), disallow...

• I keep seeing a device called "Spotiamb 0.2.1" connected to my Spotify actively playing music. This happens to me multiple times each day. I have tried changing my facebook password, logging out on a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UNPLAYABLE SONGS

I CANT PLAY AND DOWNLOAD SOME SONGS LIKE SCORPIONS' LOVEDRIVE ALBUM.WHAT CAN I DO?

• I CANT PLAY AND DOWNLOAD SOME SONGS LIKE SCORPIONS' LOVEDRIVE ALBUM.WHAT CAN I DO?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family doesn´t work

I´ve just ordered Premium Family but the system still thinks, I´m using Free Mode. I logged off all devices and logged in again, but still the same. I´m not able to introduce new members to the account.When selecting "Premium Family" the error messag...

• Casual Listener
  • I´ve just ordered Premium Family but the system still thinks, I´m using Free Mode. I logged off all devices and logged in again, but still the same. I´m not able to introduce new members to the accou...
  • BärHan
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Deleting account but no access to old email.

Hello, Im hoping someone can help me here. So i want to delete my Spotify account. I followed the steps to do so, however the email associated with my account i no longer have access to. Its been deleted. And every time i try to write to spotify they...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  Im hoping someone can help me here. So i want to delete my Spotify account. I followed the steps to do so, however the email associated with my account i no longer have access to. Its b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM: Can't login, offline modus

Hello,I've a premium account. I can't login with my new phone. It says i'm in offline modus. But...When i'm on my desktop in my account, i see no offline devices. I allready cleared them. I also restarted my phone, killed the app. But, still. I can't...

• Hello, I've a premium account. I can't login with my new phone. It says i'm in offline modus. But... When i'm on my desktop in my account, i see no offline devices. I allready cleared them. I also ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes