Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Problem

Account Problem

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Any

Operating System

Any

My Question or Issue

I'm having problem with my spotify account, I signed up with a facebook account instead of making a new account, I have lost that account because I tried to make a new account and link it with the facebook account. Now I have a fresh account and nothing was saved from the facebook account I was using. I really need help sorting this out because I don't have a clue what to do with this situation and is there anyway to get back my saved music I had?

3 Replies

Hello @user-removed

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community! No worries - we're here to help 🙂

If you accidentally created more than one account and are now missing your music collection, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer to transfer all your playlists, saved music and followers to your new account.

Keep in mind, that if you've create your account with Facebook you can also choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK to access it. If you aren't already signed in to Facebook on your device, you will need to enter your Facebook login information.

If you're having trouble finding your old account, head here for some helpful tips and tricks.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I didn't mange to find my old account and I have nothing linked to that account so I'm not sure what to do, I have tried some of the solutions but it didn't help saddly.

Hey there @iSlaV,

Thanks for keeping in touch!

If you were able to access your old account, you can always follow the steps provided in this Spotify Answer to have your saved tracks and people you follow transferred over to your newer account.

Once that's done, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer to close your old account in order to avoid any future mixups.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts