Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account settings grayed out

Solved!

Account settings grayed out

When I click Edit Profile, every field is grayed out and I can't change anything. I revoked Facebook access forever ago, and just went into Facebook and deleted Spotify as an app, yet I still can't change anything. How do I fix this?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

N/A

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kstravs!

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We will help you update your account settings.

When your create your Spotify account through Facebook, the account settings get automatically filled in. This is why, they can't be changed by you afterwards.

Don't worry. We would suggest for you to go here and open our support page. The folks there can help you change the settings.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Have a nice day 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hello @kstravs

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you created your Spotify account through Facebook, it won't be possible for you to change your account details on your own, but you can reach out to Customer Support and they will be happy to update it for you. 

For more steps on how to change not only your email but also the rest of the details, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

Marked as solution

Hey @kstravs!

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We will help you update your account settings.

When your create your Spotify account through Facebook, the account settings get automatically filled in. This is why, they can't be changed by you afterwards.

Don't worry. We would suggest for you to go here and open our support page. The folks there can help you change the settings.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Have a nice day 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts