Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account

Account

I made this account because I couldn't log into my normal account. On my normal account, I have Spotify premium but it won't let me log back in. I put my email in the login box. It says that my email I did not have any Spotify accounts connected. I clicked in the "create a new account", then put THE SAME EMAIL in the box and it says that the email is taken. That doesn't follow logic, does it? It says there is no account with that email and then it says it does??? I then tried to contact support but they aren't responding nor helping me in any kind of way. I then tried changing my password, when I tried logging in, as expected it says that my email is not connected to spotify. I then went on my phone and used the "login without password" method. I put my email; guess what? It didn't work. I tried every single step with my username as well and it doesn't work. Spotify PLEASE HELP ME. NOTHING IS WORKING AND NOBODY IN YOUR SUPPORT TEAM IS HELPING ME

1 Reply

Hey there @HELPNEEDED1,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

It sounds like you've already reached out to our support teams about this. In this case, as we're unable to look at your account in more detail here on the Community, we'd recommend getting back in touch with them through here or you can contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

They'll be happy to look up your account backstage and shed some light on the situation. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Have a great day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts