Premium 

Country

Uk

Device

(iPhone 5s and iPad 

Operating System

(iOS 10

My Question or Issue

This morning I opened my Spotify app on my iPhone to find a message saying I had synced too many devices and so playlists would be removed from my iPhone. I wasn’t aware of logging in to any other devices recently (both my Mac and iPad have been logged in to my account for a long time with no trouble) so I logged into my Spotify account online to see what else was accessing my account. Weirdly, it says I only have my iPhone registered which is incorrect as I have my ipad and Mac too. Either way, I’d really like my playlists back on my phone - can anyone help with how I do this? Many thanks in advance. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Eleanorwatson16,

Since you said all your playlists are gone there is no other explanation rather than account hacking. Glad that you were able to get them. If you need more help in recovering all of your plalists you may consider contacting Spotify by completing this contact form.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Please follow the instructions in the attached images to help you with your issue.

Thanks!

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png22

Hi Loren, 

I'm not sure if someone else has accessed my account or not but the steps you gave me seemed to work and I have most of my playlists back so thanks very much. I really appreciate your time. 

Marked as solution

Hey @Eleanorwatson16,

Since you said all your playlists are gone there is no other explanation rather than account hacking. Glad that you were able to get them. If you need more help in recovering all of your plalists you may consider contacting Spotify by completing this contact form.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts